Do different juice types last longer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linus616

Jun 6, 2016
Grove City, Ohio
Sorry if this topic had been discussed before, I tried the search function and nothing came up. Could also be how I worded things also. Any who my question: different types of juices such as fruity flavors, dessert flavors etc. etc. Does one particular style last longer then an another? The reason why I am asking is yesterday I went to Vaporfi (don't judge me) and made my own mixture (apple, vanilla and cotton candy). It is a 50/50 mixture with a nic level of 3. Well I noticed the tank was starting to dwindle down faster then with other juices. I normally vape roughly a quarter to half a tank day depending if I am working or off at 30-35W 2-3 second drags.

A 15ml bottle lasts me a week and a half but I feel the 30ml will last me about the same time with this mixture. I normally stick to flavors like fruity COPYRIGHTDMCA, orange cream and banana split. IS it just in my head or do other juice types vape faster then others?

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
if the VG/PG is the same for all samples tested, they should all last about the same length of time ( also considering the wick,coil,watts remain the same) flavors shouldnt have any effect on the evaporation of the fluid to make it noticable...

kinda like boiling off a pot of water with red food coloring or blue food coloring... :)

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Sorry if this topic had been discussed before, I tried the search function and nothing came up. Could also be how I worded things also. Any who my question: different types of juices such as fruity flavors, dessert flavors etc. etc. Does one particular style last longer then an another? The reason why I am asking is yesterday I went to Vaporfi (don't judge me) and made my own mixture (apple, vanilla and cotton candy). It is a 50/50 mixture with a nic level of 3. Well I noticed the tank was starting to dwindle down faster then with other juices. I normally vape roughly a quarter to half a tank day depending if I am working or off at 30-35W 2-3 second drags.

A 15ml bottle lasts me a week and a half but I feel the 30ml will last me about the same time with this mixture. I normally stick to flavors like fruity COPYRIGHTDMCA, orange cream and banana split. IS it just in my head or do other juice types vape faster then others?
Just a thought,
Since you/we pay the same regardless of nic content, a juice at double your normal level should last twice as long for the same price and you won't have to vape/refill/change wick/coil as often.

cheers
I

Reactions: Linus616

Linus616

Jun 6, 2016
Grove City, Ohio
Thanks for the reply's. Yes, I changed my coil so that probably has something to do with it I should have guessed that was it. I normally have a resistance of .4 with my sub-ohm tanks (which is all I use).
Did you just change wicks or start a new coil? Just getting a new wick wet can soak up a lot of liquid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread