Status
Not open for further replies.

Zealous

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2012
Texas
So I got my first Reo in early Feb. (sorry still no pics as my camera is mia but I promise they will come asap). I got a mini woodville from this latest batch too. The first one was easy to justify because hubby knew I was not happy with my kayfun/jm set up. I sold the set up to fund the woodville so no extra money spent really (well except for extras to make it awesome :) ).

Well now I'm eying the red metallic Reo Grand & telling hubby about it. His first response was, "why would you do that?" He simply couldn't wrap his head around why I need 3 mods. Then I mentioned it to him again & he says, "do you NEED it?" I'm like, 'yea I need it & here's why...", gave him my list of reasons & he thought I was funny.

Well I've explained sufficiently why I think I need it & since it's my money I'm going to get it pretty soon (I'm an impulsive procrastinator so it could be tomorrow or a month lol). But then there will be those new wood ones that are full mechanical coming (unless that was a rumor) and I KNOW I will want one of those. *sigh* Sheesh, does it ever end lol?

Filthy-Beast

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Chicago
Of course you need. Don't wait on the mechanical woodvils they will be a while. I don't know what stage he's in but he'll have to design it, build a prototype or two, test it, fix any issues found, then go into production. Just production of the last run took 4 months.

Personally if I had pick a month for a pool on when they be for sale, my bet would be Nov or Dec.

Zealous

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2012
Texas
Oh I have no intention of waiting that long lol. I do want one of those but I really want that red metallic like yesterday. I didn't really think I'd care to have the 650 size since the 490 is quit nice for me. But lately I've been really seeing the usefulness in having a 6 mil bottle & the 650 battery. The 490 lasts me long enough & so does 3 mil eliquid but not having to think about whether I'm about to run out of either will be very nice when I'm out running around.

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
I think everyone "needs" at least one of each size. They all serve different purposes, like you said. The Grand is really handy for the very reason you mentioned. Then the 18490 is just the right size to keep in my purse. The wood Mini is for "dress up" occasions, etc.....

Then you need an extra one of each size for back-up, of course.

I'm so glad I'm not married.......

Last edited:

Marvin & Sennie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I explained to hubs why I needed a woodie and his response was I got a woodie for you!! :facepalm:I ended up with 2....lol Awww those powers of persuasion!! :D
So I got my first Reo in early Feb. (sorry still no pics as my camera is mia but I promise they will come asap). I got a mini woodville from this latest batch too. The first one was easy to justify because hubby knew I was not happy with my kayfun/jm set up. I sold the set up to fund the woodville so no extra money spent really (well except for extras to make it awesome :) ).

Well now I'm eying the red metallic Reo Grand & telling hubby about it. His first response was, "why would you do that?" He simply couldn't wrap his head around why I need 3 mods. Then I mentioned it to him again & he says, "do you NEED it?" I'm like, 'yea I need it & here's why...", gave him my list of reasons & he thought I was funny.

Well I've explained sufficiently why I think I need it & since it's my money I'm going to get it pretty soon (I'm an impulsive procrastinator so it could be tomorrow or a month lol). But then there will be those new wood ones that are full mechanical coming (unless that was a rumor) and I KNOW I will want one of those. *sigh* Sheesh, does it ever end lol?

Zealous

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2012
Texas
Married doesn't have anything to do with it. You just have to have the right partner. ;)

Agreed. I'm perfectly ok with his questions anyway. It's because of his questions that I haven't wasted TONS of money with vape gear I don't need or use. He has no control over the books I buy which is why there are books all over the place in our house. I'd much prefer to keep my vape gear down to just the things I really like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread