Do juices/ liquids use real fruit extracts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crambole

Jan 22, 2010
Arizona, U.S.
Does anyone know if e-juices/liquids use real fruit flavoring or artificial?
I'm allergic to apples and grapes, and those juices are often used to sweeten candy and many other fruit juices (actual juice not e-juice).

Another question: I'm getting my 510 kit from cignot tomorrow with the usb passthrough. Can that be used as soon as I get it, or will it need to be charge also before I can use it?

Thanks guys :)

Does anyone know if e-juices/liquids use real fruit flavoring or artificial?
I'm allergic to apples and grapes, and those juices are often used to sweeten candy and many other fruit juices (actual juice not e-juice).

Another question: I'm getting my 510 kit from cignot tomorrow with the usb passthrough. Can that be used as soon as I get it, or will it need to be charge also before I can use it?

Thanks guys :)

I'm pretty sure they don't.
But check with the place you order from. They should be able to get back to you pretty quick.

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
PT can be used as soon as you get it.
Afaik, no ejuice contains 'real' juice, probably something to do with the acidic chemical composition and shelf life. Can't imagine a fresh juice ejuice lasting very long unless it was packed with additives of some kind, but I guess its not beyond the bounds of possibilities :)

Kurt

Quantum Vapyre
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2009
Philadelphia
The answer is no, they use simple compounds that are either contained in food, or mimic the taste. Fruit extracts would contain large biomolecules like sugars, fats with some, and proteins, none of which should be vaped, and will have very short shelf life. There is one company selling "organic" fruit flavors, which are either whole-fruit extracts (likely) or it is a lie, as simple compounds are not "organic"...well they are organic chemistry compounds, but the compound itself in no way must be derived from organic farming.

Loranns, Capellas, FlavorArt are all simple flavor compounds in PG usually. Some flavors are "oils", like mints, clove, orange, cinnamon, and should be used extremely sparingly, if they can be vaped at all, but then that's a different topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread