Do They Still Sell DISPOSABLES?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z-Lee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 17, 2021
    Upper Midwest
    Hi, this might be a taboo topic considering there's so many vaping & nicQuid experts here, but just wondering if any ONLINE stores still sell Disposable eCigs?

Specifically looking for Zig Zag "400 Puffs" 5-Packs. Plz post or DM if you know where I can requisition these. THANKS!!

I've been on quite a few different online stores in the past month and I can't say I've seen anything for sale with Zig Zag tag on it. I'm just a junior though so, don't take my word on it.

Reactions: LaZeR

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    I think those were only sold on the V2 website and V2 has been a defunct brand/site for quite a few years now. Although the company that owns Zig Zag (Turning Point Brands) is still in business, I think they discontinued the Zig Zag ecigs about the same time they closed V2.

Virtually no one makes a disposable that looks like a cigarette these days. Juul & Vuse kind of put an end to that with the pod design.

Maybe you should look into some other disposable or semi-disposable.

LaZeR

ECF Veteran
    Aug 21, 2013
    USA & Canada
    The trouble is that most sites that carried disposables have shut down due the PACT act or are not shipping anymore. Disposable Vapes | vaping.com has a few, but not zig zag. Have you tried your local vape shop? If the don't have it in stock, perhaps they can order it for you.
    WOW a huge majority of disposables on that Disposable Vapes | vaping.com website are Out of Stock!! What's this world coming to??

TonyD64

ECF Veteran
    Oct 24, 2014
    USA
    I got an email from Vuse yesterday and Blu e-cigs a few days before that. You can refill the Vuse pods once or twice if you like and are careful pulling the bottom off. Blu can be refilled if you drip some new liquid in but I never bought the pods. For the $15.99 it pays to buy something like Aspire's OBY Pod kit and 3 Pods and just keep filling the Pods until you don't like the Vape anymore. That $15.99 will go a Long Way. Check the Aspire Hollywood store. Shipping is Cheap too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread