Do you ever wish...

Status
Not open for further replies.

EagleTa2

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
Thanks for all the comments... I didn't think of pictures. Ill have to try and get one.

So day 2 the reo fell out of his pocket and the button got stuck in locked position. He was able to unstick it with pliers he said. Next time we get together Ill tear into it just to make sure he didn't bend the locking pin on the side of the button.

Thanks!
Geo

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Thanks for all the comments... I didn't think of pictures. Ill have to try and get one.

So day 2 the reo fell out of his pocket and the button got stuck in locked position. He was able to unstick it with pliers he said. Next time we get together Ill tear into it just to make sure he didn't bend the locking pin on the side of the button.

Thanks!
Geo

Awwwwwww poor guy. Hope you can fix his Reo.

EagleTa2

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
He went with an LP Copper Vein Grand with an RM5. He's very very very happy with it.

I tried talking him into clear coating it, but there was no way in hell he wanted to stare at it for 2 days to go through the clear coat process.
That, and I showed him my year old CV grand...and I rather like the richness of the patina. Its not black and not light copper. Its like a rich deep brown.

Kinda glad I didn't clear coat mine to be honest

thanks
Geo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread