Status
Not open for further replies.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
Yes. I worked on a factory making glass. All the products looked sparkling clean when they left us. But I know what was in that washer water, and what it looked like. No way I’d eat off those windows, much less vape out of glass that gross. The only thing that is clean when it’s made is knee and hip replacements, and even those got recalled for contamination.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I wash mine but I will admit that I learned about doing that with the Siren V2. Machine oil is probably toxic because it tastes like FOOT CHEESE.

Someone else's foot cheese but still, yes.

As a dilettante vaper in the past I have Not Washed a Lot of Tanks because I was like, 'Well, I'm sure they made sure it was fine.... " if I even considered it.

But yeah, nothing too vile tasting (to be fair while dual using WHAT would I KNOW I tasted NOTHING) but like, yeah, it was kind of like me vaping all the husband's vapes one time and the coils were ALL burnt.

I was like, "Sweetheart, these taste a little TOO authentically like cigarettes, you need to change them."

He was like, "Uh, whut," and I was like, "Yeah, without knowledge we are ALL a bunch of ......."

I don't actually understand the discovery of fire OR the invention of the wheel. It's implausible.

So I am NOT here to judge but now you KNOW so you must WASH.

Anna

Reactions: greek mule

hairtrigga

ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2019
Sydney Australia
Just wondering do you guys clean your new tank(s) before you go to use them?
to clean any oily residue left over from manufacturing yes.
I saw a good jai haze youtube vid the other day that gave good reason to pull every new tank apart, not only to clean but to check thoroughly for any metal shavings left over from machining & missed by quality control.
He showed a huge coiled up piece of metal shaving that could've been catastrophic had it been missed and fired up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread