"Do you have a keychain flashlight?" she asked me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murdock Ruml

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2010
Alaska
They stopped sending them shortly after they took away the discount code and went to the point system ant then raised the free shipping price from $50 to$75. Haven't heard of many free samples being sent out lately either. Not complaining though. They are a growing company and the keep their product priced at a great level. It was just nice to pe able to use these little flashlight as something to refer people to madvapes.

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
We still send them. Our old software used to print the request whether you wanted one or not at the bottom of the pick ticket..

When we upgraded to our 'new', soon to be replaced software, we lost the ability to see the answer to wanting one so now kind of randomly put them in packages as well as freebie juice samples. Our newest, to be implemented soon software, should let us add the question back to the website and we'll be able to see it on the pick ticket again..

Surpsingly enough we got enough 'complaints' that people had too many and didn't want anymore and that if we sent another one then they'd never order from us again :(

Hopefully they're not amoungst the randoms one we send out.

hoog

seanmc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2008
Fairfield California
A couple od months ago, when I ordered a VV boxmod, I received 2x30ml juices with it! I was literally, JUICED! Haha. I've had my ups and downs with Madvapes, but overall, they're a solid vendor, It's the only ecig related site, besides the forums, that I check out daily.

Sent using Tapatalk via Android :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread