Do you have a vape space? Let's see 'em...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Finally got a room for my stuff! Almost ready for prime time, too...
View attachment 789987

Lookin' good, Shawn.

Y'all sure do have a lot of stuffs. :blink:

;)

Blu_20190108_065326.jpg

:banana:

gpjoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2013
Up North
Finally got a room for my stuff! Almost ready for prime time, too...
View attachment 789987

Thank you.

I could not sleep at night having all of that gear in my vaping stash. I get nervous having even 10 unused mods sitting in boxes, and tend to sell much of anything that isn't in my rotation, or designated as a back-up.

Seriously, I have been telling myself lately that I really need to organize my stuff, and my equipment consists of maybe 8 squonkers, 8 tube mechs, a couple Billet Box clones, two dual-battery regulated mods, 12 various pod mods, a few Juuls, and possibly 20 or so RDAs. Then there is the pile of coils, wire, cotton and rayon, spare bottles, tools, meters, etc.

This picture made me feel MUCH better.

10x sugar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
OC, NJ
What a beautiful collection! And to me at least, it is a true "collection".
It's not hoarding or prepping as there are no, or very few, "doubles".
Just about every device has its optimal topper. You have an excellent selection of manufacturers and categories.
It's an amazing retrospective of the innovation and creativity that has been available to us vapers the past few years which have been relatively unfettered by deeming regulations.
Something that impresses me time and again is your ability to recall how to use each set up; the intricacies of the menu system, how to optimize the vape from the different atomizers etc. And of course your willingness to share what you know with all of us.
Thank you @Shawn Hoefer!

Belhade

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
New York (no, not the city)
Yup. I have the grand idea that someday I'll have thoughts that need saving :)
Ah, okay. I thought maybe it was to muffle sound. I'd been thinking about doing that behind my son's computer in the living room; his voice echoes off the wall and funnels straight up to my bedroom :yawn:

• Optimistic
Reactions: Opinionated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread