do you have to let premade or diy e juice steep to get deep menthol hit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaiofspam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
boss I can tell you way above 6 percent but this is not menthol crystals it is a menthol concentrate and it starts to get a harsh taste in my throat but no kool/ice feel..bought liquid from e cig.com store.. this is not tha crystals

where is the best place to by the menthol crystals

lol there are menthol crystals in your concentrate my friend... what do you think menthol is? ;) try doing as i suggested. if that doesnt work than your menthol concentrate doesnt contain enough menthol and/or you may have a bit of vapors tongue developed from chasing that menthol taste youre looking for. i have a coworker that was chasing that menthol taste and he no longer tastes it in juices i find very menthol tasting haha. he now buys menthol drops from sweet vapes to add to all his menthol juices.

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
If you want a menthol that will knock your sox off get some from vaporgod.com Menthol flavor eliquid for your electonic cigarettes. VaporGod.com

I love menthol but can't vape this one straight up but it makes a wonderful mixer when I want to add it to other juices. Just a few drops of it adds just the right amount of kick to an otherwise drab juice.

Mike Sheda

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2013
Tampa, FL
If you want a menthol that will knock your sox off get some from vaporgod.com Menthol flavor eliquid for your electonic cigarettes. VaporGod.com

I love menthol but can't vape this one straight up but it makes a wonderful mixer when I want to add it to other juices. Just a few drops of it adds just the right amount of kick to an otherwise drab juice.

If you think that one's strong, don't try this one then!
VaporGod Arctic Wolf eliquid for your electonic cigarettes. VaporGod.com

I love it straight, but also add it to their menthol to give it a little more kick!

plutonium

Aug 14, 2013
los angeles
the one i was using (brand name "liq" ..ms menthol was weak as hell and the koolada too...so one nice guy at this site said try tfa menthol.. i bought some and i am in heaven...getting ready to save boocuu money got a great taste and powerful hit...by the way i am a newbie just 3 months in to vaping ....still learning....maybe i got a bad batch of menthol and koolada hmmmmmm... i got my diy close to halo sub zero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread