Not open for further replies.

Wismec_Sophia

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2018
China
store.wismec.com
Dear Wismec Customers,

Haven't seen you for a long time, have you forgotten wismec?

Wismec has been precipitating and accumulating strength. We hope that every product released will become a classic and worthy of collection!

So, can you tell me your understanding of Wiscom?

Which model do you like the most? RX GEN3?ACTIVE?LUXOTIC surface? Or something else?

Let me know the sound of your heart!
D6BluUgUUAAHZDf.jpg:large

For more details, please visit: http://www.wismec.com/

Falconeer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2015
Dunoon, West of Scotland.
Hello and I don't wish to be unpleasant, but the sound of my heart says that I personally will never buy any Wismec Product until your UK Branch ceases to ask potential online customers to send copies of their driving licence or, even worse passport, as part of their Age Check Policy/Proceedures - a practice which my Neighbourhood Watch and Police Scotland strongly advise against.

Sorry to have to say this, but this did indeed happen when I was back in Scotland in February/March of this year and has coloured my opinion permanently, even though you returned my payment when I refused to comply.

Falconeer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2015
Dunoon, West of Scotland.
If you don't have the right age to use e-cigarettes, you can wait a second. The exclusive agent in the UK is also sold in accordance with the laws and regulations, I hope you can understand!

Actually I'm 69, I am on the Voter's Roll in Hawick, I pay Rates on the house I own there, my State Old Age Pension and my Civil Service Pensions are paid into my Bank there, my Credit Cards, PayPal Account and Amazon Account are also listed at that address.

The Scottish Government out of the goodness of its heart even sends my OAP Bus Pass to that address!

Your system, and I repeat this, goes against both what Neighbourhood Watch and Police Scotland specifically advise against doing, viz sending photos of either Driving Licences or Passports via Email.

I regret to say I find your answer formulaic and is merely, imho, a form of words which avoids the issue, which I have stated in Para 3.

Frankly I doubt if this will be resolved, so I'll continue not purchasing Wismec devices, which is rather a pity as I quite fancied the Luxotic thing.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Haven’t forgotten it. vaping a releaux 2/3 atm.

Wismec’s reputation seems to be for lower priced innovation free gear with the occasional serious technical mistake. It’s solidly above SMOK, but most everything is. Their product best known to me is the releaux which is a not-as-good, but more available battlestar.

Some great mind apparently thought that vaping needed the same kind of artificial price tiering that American car manufacturers got rid of. Wismec is e-leaf with landau bars.

They’ve got a few interesting items. They’re the cheapest way to get a 3 battery device for example. Wismec is where new technical designs should come out of, but instead they come out of the lower end lines and wismec is left only with latecomer and also ran tech.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Actually I'm 69, I am on the Voter's Roll in Hawick, I pay Rates on the house I own there, my State Old Age Pension and my Civil Service Pensions are paid into my Bank there, my Credit Cards, PayPal Account and Amazon Account are also listed at that address.

The Scottish Government out of the goodness of its heart even sends my OAP Bus Pass to that address!

Your system, and I repeat this, goes against both what Neighbourhood Watch and Police Scotland specifically advise against doing, viz sending photos of either Driving Licences or Passports via Email.

I regret to say I find your answer formulaic and is merely, imho, a form of words which avoids the issue, which I have stated in Para 3.

Frankly I doubt if this will be resolved, so I'll continue not purchasing Wismec devices, which is rather a pity as I quite fancied the Luxotic thing.
Wow. Pensions. Those no longer exist in the USA. We had them but the GOP instituted a law that allowed companies to raid the principle for cash and they all evaporated.

Reactions: Falconeer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread