Status
Not open for further replies.

Froth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2014
Chipotle.
Recently this has become my #1 ADV, and I feel that I should share the recipe with everyone!

This contains a metric crapload of TFA pear flavoring IMO but through careful calculations I have honed in on the pear flavor combination that I truly enjoy, this was originally created to replicate the Charlie Noble "Commodore Pearry" but I have added tweaks over a few months of testing which I find to be more enjoyable.

For the record, I make this to 2mg Nicotine with 100% VG Nicotine.

Cream Fresh(FA) 1.5%
Fruit Circles(TFA) 2.0%
Marshmallow(TFA) 1.5%
Pear(TFA) 8%
Coconut Candy(TFA) 1%

This is a "Shake and vape" that only gets better with age, I can vape it right out of the mixing bottle with full satisfaction as the coconut really accents the pear very well. My end mixture ends up as 14PG/86VG and for more than three months now I have kept the recipe the same, this satisfies my sweet and fruit tastes exceptionally well!

Froth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2014
Chipotle.
I adore Pear, love TFA pear, order the extract in 4oz bottles. reminds me I need to order a 16oz bottle lol
I'm on my 3rd 4oz bottle of TFA Pear in under a year LOL, perhaps I should consider a larger purchase next time...

After much deliberation I settled on naming this juice mix "Pearalyzer" :)

Liaa Smith

Multiple ID Suspension
Jan 23, 2016
CA, USA
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Multiple ID Company

man00ver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2014
Braselton, GA, USA
Cream Fresh(FA) 1.5%
Fruit Circles(TFA) 2.0%
Marshmallow(TFA) 1.5%
Pear(TFA) 8%
Coconut Candy(TFA) 1%

I adapted this last night, swapping in FW Fruit Rings, substituting 2% INW Pear and 0.5% INW Coconut, and adding 0.5% EM to sweeten.

Not bad! I probably should have upped the Pear a point since the Fruit Rings are a bit dominant right now, but it hasn't steeped yet either. It reminds me of Slim's Snake's Blood (a clone of Seduce Juice's Snake Oil), with a citrus kick.

I think for next time I'll drop the cereal, use TFA Bavarian Cream instead of Marshmallow (or maybe FA Vienna Cream), and add some hints of INW Orange + FA Lime Tahity and Lemon Sicily.

Mar 21, 2016
Thanks for the recipe. I'm going to try it :)

This is my recipe for Caramel Pear, if anyone wants to try it.

All TFA
5% Pear
7% Caramel Original
3% Sweet Cream
3% Graham Cracker Clear
1% Brown Sugar
1% Cotton Candy
Optional: sweetener, 1-3%

Sounds good. Gonna whip up a 5ml batch tomorrow and see how I like it. This will be my first pear recipe to date.

Mar 21, 2016
It might be my first original recipe :). I love it so I hope you do, too.

I'll definitely let you know. I'll probably just stick to cotton candy for the "sweetner" and adjust accordingly. I'm not sure why I have a personal vendetta against the actual sweetner, but I'm going to try to stay away from it 100% in any recipes I come up with.

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
I'll definitely let you know. I'll probably just stick to cotton candy for the "sweetner" and adjust accordingly. I'm not sure why I have a personal vendetta against the actual sweetner, but I'm going to try to stay away from it 100% in any recipes I come up with.

I don't use any either, but some people like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread