Do You Steep?

Status
Not open for further replies.

madsen6466

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2011
tennessee
Okay - so I picked up a few bottles of boba's before thanksgiving and didn't touch them for a few weeks (edit: and i fell in love.) Today I received in the mail, a sample of Gorilla Juice and a sample of Raf...

So I smelled the GJ and it smells just like boba's - should I give it a minute before vaping it? I know the flavors are similar, but when I rate GJ I wanna make sure it's under optimal conditions since I'm pretty sure I'm gonna love it and need to stock up on it.

So... Thoughts on steeping GJ?

craighwk

ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2011
Denver
bpm.org
I let GJ steep, as I think it tastes of alcohol and..just not right. This goes away after several days and then it becomes crazy delicious. I had a sample bottle of Bobas and I didn't like it either until days later. I guess this makes sense as they are basically the same.

I recently got a bottle of Flue Cured and it was great right away. I also found 555 and Blend 4 to be good the day I got them.

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
Porphy said he mixes 'em the way he likes 'em and has never steeped a juice.

I personally don't but after making the above statement I have steeped juices of different flavors and even had offers from customers to send some to me for testing (c'mon how awesome is that?). I have to admit letting Boba's steep awhile, only a couple days, does make it a bit more robust and smoother. The other flavors I'm still on the fence about, Hype and Craveloupe seem to come closer to eachothers flavor as they steep which to me says the longer you leave Hype out the more likely it is to get a higher melon taste. The other tobacco flavors don't seem (to me) to fluctuate with steeping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread