Gorilla Juice Repair and Re-Juvination

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stratified

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2013
CLT, North Cackalacky
Back before the current troubles I ordered 3 30ml ea GJ and Boba's, but I ordered them with the Flavor Bump and I really don't like it. I've struggled through 2 bottles and now have one, well-steeped, 30ml GJ bottle left and wondered if anyone had any suggestions as to how I might go about "toning it down," so to speak. I tried various concentrations of VG to the other 2 but that just seemed to water it down and almost accentuate the flavors I was trying to mute; could be i was using too much or too little, I just don't quite know.

Cracked this Last Bottle, filled up a Term-C, and I'm having to force myself to finish it. I had intended to order some regular GJ at a lower nic to mix with it and see if that helped (this is in 24 and I'm primarily using 18 now anyway), but, alas, unavailability makes that difficult.

Anyone got a tried-and-true method to get this back to something approximating the regular Gorilla Juice?

BentWookie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2013
SF Bay Area CA USA
Actually Gorilla Juice and BB is interesting that the flavors mellow out the more heat you put on them. If you are using a VV device try cranking up the volts or if you are using a mech and RDA/RBA combo try building a lower ohm coil.

Just reread your post so see if you can crank up the volts a bit on the Term c.

Dang, figured someone would've been in the same boat at some point. Guess it's back to tinkering . . .

Stratified

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2013
CLT, North Cackalacky
Can't on this coil, running .8ohms and only VV devices I've currently got are a Vamo and a VVReo. It's pretty darn hot on a fresh batt, 22 watts. Maybe I'll coil up a Reomizer 2 with a 1.3ish ohm build and see what cranking it up does.

Thanks for the suggestion, that's one variable I hadn't played with yet; device configuration. Maybe trying a carto will help too, hadn't used one of those in ages, exactly because I thought they muted the flavor of my juices.

Jshill520

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2012
Cumberland, MD
You have any unflavored nic juice? Maybe try cutting it to tame down the flavor a bit. Some juices do well with extra flavoring but I don't think ave is one of them IMO

Edit: just adding vg or pg does water it down but if you add unflavored nic juice it still retains the bite from the nic so it doesn't come across as so watered down. You can almost vape nic base by itself cause the nic kinda has its own taste to me anyway

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread