Do you vape more than you used to smoke?

Do you vape more than you used to smoke?

• More than I used to smoke

• Less than I used to smoke

• About the same

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin littell

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2011
Covington Ga
well, I can vape at my desk at work So I thought about voting more....

But, I vape when I get up....charge batteries and clean atties. Go to work....stealth vape for 8 hours (a cpouple of hit every hour)

Go home, pour a beer....Spend and hour or 2 on the web....spend some time with the wife (order varies here) walk the dog kick the cat.....

Go to bed and start again.

I was smoking 2 packs of Red 100 Marlboros a day....Less then a ml of juice a day this week at 20mg nic level (thanks D-man)

New juice order went out today....all low nic levels...I'm gonna vape this low mg stuff and wait for the batteries to die....

Then we'll see where to go from there.

My objective is to quit these too. YMMV

Wate2028

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2011
sc
Only when I get the chance to sit down, that's one thing I love about being cig free. I can work all night long not have to take a break, just run to the office and hit it a time or two and get back out on the floor. It saves about an hour and a half a night of getting ungowned, going outside and hotboxing 3 smokes, and coming back in and getting suited back up. When I get home though, it is on, a haze stays in the living room.

wow, i didn't even know that was possible. :blink: btw, i smoked 1.5 PAD and was always BROKE -- i would've had to rob banks to support a 4 PAD habit here in NY!
my friends mom in high-school would have to pick up a 2 cartons every 3 days, but she didn't have a job and she chain smoked all day watching TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread