Not open for further replies.

dragonpuff

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
My mom sent me an email with this article:

doctortipster.
com/24213-electronic-cigarettes-and-health.html

My feelings on this article are mixed. On the one hand they are ripping apart the stupid arguments of the e-cig haters, while on the other hand they claim less research has been done than has actually been done. I especially have issue with them saying that the Huffington Post says they haven't been proven as a quit smoking tool, and then they just leave the statement alone, saying it doesn't matter. I have at least a few studies on my computer proving that they are effective to that end. They also keep implying in the article that studies are inconsistent or inconclusive, when in reality the studies are not - it's the way the studies are being interpreted that is inconsistent and inconclusive.

Overall a very mixed article - seems anti-anti e-cig, but not pro e-cig either. Unfortunately you can't comment on the article.

What does everyone think of this?

Last edited:

dragonpuff

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
The URl posted bought me to ashort negative article called--Electronic Cigarettes May Lead To Lung Damage According To New Study

That's weird - when I go to the URL I see the article I meant to share. Not sure what's going on. I'd post a different link to the article but it's exclusive to their website.

Edit: The article you're getting is a different article from the same website, from 2 years ago. Again, not sure what's happening here.

:confused:

Last edited:

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
The URl posted bought me to ashort negative article called--Electronic Cigarettes May Lead To Lung Damage According To New Study

Worked ok for me...

Try it this way?

doctortipster.

Link is broken this way, but copy/paste should work without editing in the address bar.

dragonpuff

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Worked ok for me...

Try it this way?

doctortipster.

Link is broken this way, but copy/paste should work without editing in the address bar.

Thank you Sonic :) I edited my post using the link style you shared. Hopefully that will help.

ClippinWings

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
The OC
Worked ok for me...

Try it this way?

doctortipster.

glad someone else figure out how to properly break links... Most posts on ECF kill me... too much trouble removing spaces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread