Does 100% VG cause/help/worsen Vaper's Tongue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SunshyneGurl

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2012
Florida
So.... MemeNPop.... are you still using your Closys toothpaste and/or mouthwash at least two or more times a day? I hope you are, and it's helping to bring your taste back! Not to be biased.... but maybe some of the prob is also the fact that you're vaping strange stuff other than uh-may-zing Virgin Vapor high quality juices! Maybe it's time to give your "other" juice stash as a xmas gift to someone else and see what VV does for ya. Just saying....

:thumbs:

Have a good wknd! Happy tasting

MemeNPop

Sep 24, 2013
Charlotte, NC
Yes I am still using the CloSYS 3 times a day and yesterday and today I can taste some juice. I went to a little local shop in TN where I am visiting and the folks there were awesome and let me try their juices. I did find 2 that I could taste pretty well and so I bought a couple of bottles and vaped those flavors yesterday.

I was pretty excited when I could still taste them this morning so I tried one of my VV juices in my atty and still can't taste it so I am saving it for later. But as of right now I have been able to taste the new juices and one of my old juices (not VV) for about 24 hours so I am excited.

The new juices I bought at the local shop are a 50/50 mix and I wonder if that has anything to do with me being able to taste them better since PG is supposed to carry the flavor a little better. But I am hoping that I am just on the downhill side of this battle and will be able to taste them all soon.

kittypie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
Charlotte NC
Thanks Kittypie!

I can't quit now I've got almost 30 bottles of juice to vape :vapor:

Oh boy oh boy, you're going to have some well-steeped juice...it's gonna be great!

Butter Cream Mint lovers...If you like to experiment, try some Vanilla Mint mixed with the Butter Cream Mint. I binged on that for months. :vapor:

Those considering a decadent holiday flavor, you must try the Drunken Pirate Pudding. It is strong, and rich, sweet and creamy. To me it tastes like bread pudding studded with rum-soaked raisins, covered with a decadent caramel sauce, with hints of spice and a dash of vanilla. I'll probably spazz out on it again this year.

Here is RedHen's review:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...irgin-vapor-flavor-reviews-2.html#post8574274

Check out some of the reviews on the site:
http://www.virginvapor.com/collecti...ducts/organic-drunken-pirate-pudding-e-liquid

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread