Does anyone else dream in analog?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanza

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2011
Wilmette, IL
Most of us have the smoking dream, it's normal :) It's the last-ditch effort by an addiction to convince you that you NEED to continue to be addicted :p Ignore them...they go away...but then you dream about working in a pv factory (like Lyn) or my pet dream - V4L being housed in a Keebler Elf Tree...or a Hobbit House...or...argghhh! Now I'm getting sleepy :p

Clover~

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2010
South Dakota
I get dreams about smoking every once in a while. They seem so real that when I wake up I get confused and wonder if I was actually smoking. Then I think about it and realize theres no way! lol its normal. The brain is a tricky thing! I think my last one wasnt that long ago like a month or so. I probably will get them again. just like sometimes my taste buds act weird.

lynleestar

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2010
NW Indiana
that's exactly what my dreams were like. For an instant I would have this overwhelming disappointment in myself before I realized it was just 'the dream'

I get dreams about smoking every once in a while. They seem so real that when I wake up I get confused and wonder if I was actually smoking. Then I think about it and realize theres no way! lol its normal. The brain is a tricky thing! I think my last one wasnt that long ago like a month or so. I probably will get them again. just like sometimes my taste buds act weird.

Beans

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Missoula Montana
Every previous quit I ever had, I'd dream of smoking almost nightly. I'd wake up crying, in a cold sweat or panicked that I really did smoke. This time, not a single smoking or vaping dream. Perhaps because I don't feel like Ive lost anything. I'm quite happy about it, though I'd be curious about vaping in my dreams.

biidaaban

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2010
MN
Every previous quit I ever had, I'd dream of smoking almost nightly. I'd wake up crying, in a cold sweat or panicked that I really did smoke. This time, not a single smoking or vaping dream. Perhaps because I don't feel like Ive lost anything. I'm quite happy about it, though I'd be curious about vaping in my dreams.

That's the best part, feeling like i didn't lose a thing. i did gain a lot though, i get to feel like a normal human when i go out in public (not a refugee), pride of beating a 37 year addiction and the ability to say i'm a non smoker, my sense of smell and taste. (and a few lbs)
:laugh:

katz-in-boots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2011
Under Down Under
Can't say I have had any cigarette dreams since taking up vaping. Tho last night I bumped into my 1st love, and he (who never smoked) was smoking a pipe. Must be cos I was mulling over whether to try French Pipe flavour next order!

I managed to quit for 12 months about 10 years ago, and when I started worked again I was having cigarette dreams. The worst was when I lit 5 cigarettes at once, was puffing on 3 at once and thinking "If I smoke these real fast, the other 2 in the ashtray might still be going". Needless to say I started smoking again shortly after that.

Chesterwiz

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2011
nowhere
The first couple of nights vaping I had a PV dream and I was vaping. It felt like it was working and I said to myself in the dream "I dont need analogs this works great!". I have not had analog dreams since I vape. Only PV dreams. all good.

I have also had no problem quiting analogs since I started vaping. I have no urges to smoke at all. Even when others are smoking. or seeing a .... on the ground. I just think wheres my PV.

Must be why I dont dream about analogs.

I used to dream about them when I quit cold turkey. I had woken up and had to go to the store and buy them. I was hesitant to quit because I was afraid of the dreams of analogs.

I guess I am one of the lucky ones that have had no problem getting off analogs with the PV.

Was a 1 PAD smoker for 20 something years...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread