Does anyone have a Sigelai 20W?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LastRide

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2010
Canada
Just ordered it from fasttech (first order). Not shipping until the 25th...

I just bought one too today from Fasttech, kit. The kit was in stock which only includes the charger from what I could tell. Just the Sigelei showed out of stock. For the money it isn't a big loss.

I have an MVP 2 and just received my Innokin 134 mini today. Thinking about a Provari, while still great. They are due for a new model. The Sigelei 20W looks like a great alternative right now.

Last edited:

caged

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Laurel, MD
I just bought one too today from Fasttech, kit. The kit was in stock which only includes the charger from what I could tell. Just the Sigelei showed out of stock. For the money it isn't a big loss.

I have an MVP 2 and just received my Innokin 134 mini today. Thinking about a Provari, while still great. They are due for a new model. The Segelei 20W looks like a great alternative right now.

I'm waiting the 5 days since I don't want the charger.

I agree about the Provari. I've thought about buying one but I know as soon as I do a new model will come out.

P.S. You have way too many mods.

Last edited:

LastRide

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2010
Canada
I'm waiting the 5 days since I don't want the charger.

I agree about the Provari. I've thought about buying one but I know as soon as I do a new model will come out.

P.S. You have way too many mods.

I just started vaping again since 2010. I had an Ego Joye and still do. :). Now I am starting to get out of control with all these Mods..LOL. It is getting more expensive than analogs.

Last edited:

LastRide

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2010
Canada
I wasn't expecting them to get them in since Sigelei insisted they would be enforcing the $120 price point. Might have to jump on this!

Free shipping to boot to Canada, $99 U.S. for the kit or $83 for just the Sigelei. Who knows when a Canadian supplier is going to stock any. DashVapes is the first Canadian supplier to get the Innokin 134 mini just few days ago. It's been out for quite a while.

Last edited:

caged

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Laurel, MD
I'm actually quite surprised there is not more talk of this thing. Perhaps it's the price. Retail is $119, but many are charging more. I guess for that price I'd rather keep saving and get a real DNA 20 or 30. The biggest con I've seen so far is that the finish can scratch, which is quite disappointing. I wish they had just gone with the finish on the SVD, which you could pocket with change and keys without ruining the finish. On the other hand, 20 watts, 0.5 ohm stable, and no rattlesnaking. Seems like a good deal to me. As for tilting to change settings, if you're going to have a one button mod then there is no good answer to adjust settings and to me, the tilting is the lesser of the two evils. Still, I'd much rather have separate buttons (another reason I have not wanted to pay for a Provari -- for $200, it better be perfect).

LastRide

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2010
Canada
I'm actually quite surprised there is not more talk of this thing. Perhaps it's the price. Retail is $119, but many are charging more. I guess for that price I'd rather keep saving and get a real DNA 20 or 30. The biggest con I've seen so far is that the finish can scratch, which is quite disappointing. I wish they had just gone with the finish on the SVD, which you could pocket with change and keys without ruining the finish. On the other hand, 20 watts, 0.5 ohm stable, and no rattlesnaking. Seems like a good deal to me. As for tilting to change settings, if you're going to have a one button mod then there is no good answer to adjust settings and to me, the tilting is the lesser of the two evils. Still, I'd much rather have separate buttons (another reason I have not wanted to pay for a Provari -- for $200, it better be perfect).

I seen that video where he scratched it with his fingernail, bummer. Should have had a better finish no doubt. For $83 or $99, I don't care if it gets beat up a bit. The Provari or expensive DNA's. I would carrying it around in bubble wrap or a cloth for the price you pay for it..LOL.

You can save up for a good DNA 20/30. Actually trying to get one is a different story. I seen a couple Zen DNA 30's on ebay for $400 and $500.

Last edited:

K_Tech

Slightly mad but harmless
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Eastern Ohio, USA
I seen that video where he scratched it with his fingernail, bummer. Should have had a better finish no doubt. For $83 or $99, I don't care if it gets beat up a bit. The Provari or expensive DNA's. I would carrying it around in bubble wrap or a cloth for the price you pay for it..LOL.

You can save up for a good DNA 20/30. Actually trying to get one is a different story. I seen a couple Zen DNA 30's on ebay for $400 and $500.

I wish he would have tried to wipe that off; depending on the surface finish, it could have been particles of his fingernail getting "worn off" by the finish.

I have a stainless steel refrigerator, the surface around the handles always looks like it has scratches on it, but they're just marks from where my nails hit the surface when I reach for the handle, and they wipe right off.

caged

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Laurel, MD
I wish he would have tried to wipe that off; depending on the surface finish, it could have been particles of his fingernail getting "worn off" by the finish.

I have a stainless steel refrigerator, the surface around the handles always looks like it has scratches on it, but they're just marks from where my nails hit the surface when I reach for the handle, and they wipe right off.

It would be cool if that's the case, then the only con would be the APV forgetting your settings when you change batteries.

caged

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Laurel, MD
I still need to order some 18650's for the Sigelei. I don't know if I will be doing sub-ohm's at 0.5. Trying to decide what batteries to go for.

I don't think the batteries are priced much differently, though there may be a difference in capacity. Personally, I'd get at least on 30-35 amp battery. I'm not sure if you really need it though since the max drain from this unit is what, 7.5 amps? Still, just to be safe....On the other hand, 10 amp batteries may have higher capacity so mix and match I guess.

I heard the Lambo 6.0 had issues with 10 amp batteries for whatever reason. It uses the same chip as Sigelei, but perhaps there are other reasons for the power issue.

caged

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Laurel, MD
Mine should be delivered tomorrow (purchased from MVS), 18650s were delivered today so they'll be fully charged for when it arrives.

Come on, man. I want to live vicariously through you while I wait for mine. How is it? SPILL THE BEANS!!!

Maybe I should have ordered from some place with faster shipping.....

LastRide

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2010
Canada
I don't think the batteries are priced much differently, though there may be a difference in capacity. Personally, I'd get at least on 30-35 amp battery. I'm not sure if you really need it though since the max drain from this unit is what, 7.5 amps? Still, just to be safe....On the other hand, 10 amp batteries may have higher capacity so mix and match I guess.

I heard the Lambo 6.0 had issues with 10 amp batteries for whatever reason. It uses the same chip as Sigelei, but perhaps there are other reasons for the power issue.

I ordered a couple 30A and 10A batteries. The 30's are the Efest and the 10A AW's. I found a store with Sony's up here in Canada, but they didn't have a couple other batteries and accessories I needed. No use placing an order for a couple batteries.

LastRide

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2010
Canada
Come on, man. I want to live vicariously through you while I wait for mine. How is it? SPILL THE BEANS!!!

Maybe I should have ordered from some place with faster shipping.....

I bet he's busy vaping his face off..LOL. I like to know too. Hope he got it and comes around. I for a shipped email from Fasttech. It looks like its coming from Singapore (Singapore post). I should have it next year sometime.

Last edited:

LastRide

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2010
Canada

It's possible it could be buffed out or rubbed out. I guess we will know more in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread