Status
Not open for further replies.

rurwin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2014
Leicester, UK
Hows the battery life on a sigelei 20w at 15watts? With my evic at 11 watts and with a vtc4 I struggle. It takes about 3-4 hours of moderate vaping and I'm already down to 50% battery. At this point I can definitely feel a difference in vape quality. I know they say there is no battery drop off with vv/vw devices but I don't feel that's true.
Check out Phil Busardo's reviews:

evic: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJiUeJvzG3c
Sigelei 20W: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jxTyMCyo-g

Conclusion: The evic voltage regulation is bad, especially over 10W. On the other hand the voltage regulation on the S 20W is good, even up to the end of the battery.

blueGrassTubb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 21, 2014
The Bluegrass
Hows the battery life on a sigelei 20w at 15watts? With my evic at 11 watts and with a vtc4 I struggle. It takes about 3-4 hours of moderate vaping and I'm already down to 50% battery. At this point I can definitely feel a difference in vape quality. I know they say there is no battery drop off with vv/vw devices but I don't feel that's true.

All "how long does the battery last . . ." questions have the exact same answer.

It depends on each individual's vaping habits and the individual batteries you use. Your 18650 may well be different than mine. We won't get the same battery time out of the Sony VTC4 and the Sony VTC5 even if everything else were exactly the same.

The short answer is that so long as you have a decent battery with good capacity, it should last you all day.

sandman97289

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2014
San Jose, CA, USA

blueGrassTubb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 21, 2014
The Bluegrass
Just FYI steam-engine has a calculator that tells you the "number of 5 second puffs" on a specific wattage setting for a regulated device. It's also dependent on the efficiency of the VW regulation itself of course (assumed 90%).

Steam-Engine rules. I knew it had calculators beyond the coil wrapping calculator, but I've never actually used them. This is good stuff. My setup with the new batteries I'm waiting on (Efest Purple 18650 2500mah 35A) should get about 333 5 second puffs! My Sony VTC5 batteries get about 346!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread