Does anyone have a Sigelai 20W?

Status
Not open for further replies.

system60

Sep 30, 2013
LI/NY
Come on, man. I want to live vicariously through you while I wait for mine. How is it? SPILL THE BEANS!!!

Maybe I should have ordered from some place with faster shipping.....

OK ok no more suspense. As far as the finish it seems to be a bead blasted finish I've tried scratching it with my fingernail and its held up fine. The button is different than my sigelei zmax mini, it is a softer/springier button.

The display is nice showing all the pertinent info.

LastRide

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2010
Canada
May be placebo but it does seem smoother. Also it doesn't have that delay from when I press the button and it vaping.

What tank are you using with it ?. Pretty sure mine comes with a tank. Tank looked pretty cheap to me. I'll give it a try if and when it shows up.

Last edited:

system60

Sep 30, 2013
LI/NY
What tank are you using with it ?. Pretty sure mine comes with a tank. Tank looked pretty cheap to me. I'll give it a try if and when it shows up.

Ibtanked with a smok carto

What batteries are you guys buying for the 20W I've been looking at the Sony 2000mah 30A & Elfest 2250mah 10A? What is your preference for usage and longevity?

I got the Panasonic 18650B 3400mah on Amazon.

twolostminds

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2009
Took the plunge and just ordered my 20W from FastTech, should ship on the 28th. How long to shipmens normally take to get to the East Coast of the US? Still lo Panasonic 18650B 3400mahoking at batteries and chargers. I like that the Panasonic 18650B 3400mah has an extra 1000+ mah's over the Elfest 2000's but should I be concerned that it doesn't have a built in PCB protection circuit?

Was thinking about the Efest LUC Charger with Digital LCD Battery Readout on Amazon but was wondering if it is just a bit overkill for what I need...

K_Tech

Slightly mad but harmless
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Eastern Ohio, USA
Took the plunge and just ordered my 20W from FastTech, should ship on the 28th. How long to shipmens normally take to get to the East Coast of the US?

I'm not on the East coast, but my last few orders from FT via China Post have been around 15 days.

caged

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Laurel, MD
Fasttech sent me a shipped notification a few days. When I click on the tracking number there is no updates or any tracking information. It was shipped by Singapore post. I assume there probably is no tracking info with regular mail.

Do carriers from different countries use the same tracking number on international shipments?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread