does anyone know how much nic as compared to analogs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

littlesara

ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2009
california
Hi,

Just wanted to know if anyone knew how much nicotine was being ingested compared to smoking analogs.

For me: I smoked 1/2 pack a day, full flavor, menthol.

I am now vaping 12-18mg juice (dripping 2 drops/1 drop on atty)(at least 4 times a day). I tend to take at least 2-3 hits an hour or I will skip hours and then take 2-3 hits every few hours.

I'm not sure how many ml that is because i am still using a flavor that came in a 6ml bottle. For the last week that I have been doing this, I think i might have used maybe, 2-3ml.

Any ideas how to make the conversions to see just how much nic I am really getting, more or less than analogs??

Thanks,

sara

sanfordf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 28, 2010
Northern San Diego county
If you were smoking 10 normal grits a day at about 1 mg +/- (depending on brand and how you smoked), then you were getting about 10 mg/day. Vaping is less efficient as burning butts and I think of it more along the lines of eating rather than smoking. I think a substantial amount of the nicotine is absorbed through the mouth rather than the lungs. I've seen numbers that say vaping is about 10% as efficient as smoking. I don't go with those stats. I go with what I feel. I was a PAD smoker and it feels like I have to vape about 4-5 vapes (25mg/ml) to equal 1 cig puff. I vape about 300-350 times a day, as much as 400 vapes sometimes, but that's me. I also SNUS a few times a week as well.

If you feel okay, then that's what works for you. I'd go with that over any stats.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread