How many puffs per hour do you take?

Status
Not open for further replies.

katkin

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2009
Cape Coral, Florida, USA
Alas! There is a common soul in the world! Whenever I use the word "draw" everyone thinks i mean to draw on the cigarette with a pen!:evil: Does that happen to anyone else?

LOL - slang differences are fun... I draw too. Maybe it's a southern thing? VA, TX, and although I'm FL now I used to live in NC.

Puffs, to me, means not-inhaling. So, yeah, draw.

I don't count but I do notice that I can put the e-cig down for long periods without noticing/wanting more - something I couldn't do with cigarettes. But I also sometimes vape constantly... so I think it balances out.

Flash69

Nov 29, 2009
North Carolina
Been vaping for a month now. Started vaping and quit analogs the same day.
Using 24mg RY4, 555, Cherry, Banana, Apple and Cappuccino.

Averaging 30 draws and hour. Using the ADM cart mod on a 510. Getting 10-12 drops per cart and a cart will last me about 50-60 draws. Analogs were giving me 10-12 draws each.
Would like to have a bigger cart. Will have to check out the Cart Mod section.

GL - Keeping Vaping

Kattdaddy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Well.. coming from a thirty year+ analog chain smoker ( 2-3 packs a day). I am quite surprised where I have ended up in the scope of things.
When I started vaping... I use a SD with a 901 atty..
Flavors:
Tobacco: TW; Regular tobacco and Marlboro
DIYflavorshack; Flu Cured, Dunhill ( mixed 50/50)

Candy/Fruit: Diy flavorshack; Sour Apple, Turtles and Caramel, Coffee, KOna Coffee, Amaretto, and Red Hots

TW; Watermelon

As far as draws.... I started using 48mg/ml juice. worked down to 36 in two weeks...... 48 mg/ml- I would say 20 to 25 an hour.
36 .... I would say 30 to 40.
Now, i stay between 18 and 24 mg/ml and chain vape most of the time at work and home. Let's just say... I haven't ever counted how many times I draw and am only estimating.. but if you hired a guy to do this.. He would probably approach you for a raise the very next day. I would imagine he would probably develop vertigo in ten to twenty minutes trying to keep up.LMAO..

Last edited:

angelique510

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Per hour!? I think per minute would be easier to count.

Inhale through PV - Exhale - Inhale through PV - Exhale - for about ten minutes - Wait five minutes - Repeat.

I take a break for eating, sleeping, and several analogs a day.

Wonder if I'm overdoing it? I use 18-20mg B&H or 555 in a J118 or RN4072.

~A

1. uhm.. an average could be 8hph (uhm hits per hour.. interesting meter :) ) but yes sometimes I just simply "forget" vaping.. so I take none, some others way more like 20.
2. 18mg e-liquid
3. so far I just tried the tobacco flavour (nice) but ordered a lot of different flavours (even 0mg, nic.free)

About 1. I think a good measuring unit is "drops per day", for those (the majority I guess) refilling cartridges with e-liquids... or at least this is the unit I chose for my "calculations tools".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread