How many puffs per hour do you take?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravenx25

Jun 15, 2009
I am interested to know

1. how many hits from the e-cig on the average you take per hour -
2. how strong of a juice do you use strong/medium/light or nic free.
3. what flavors of e-juice do you use and like the most.

I personally take 10-15 hits per hour i am on 24mg so i am afraid to puff any more then that but will be moving to a medium liquid soon. I am smoking the ry4 and the Marlboro flavor and i am waiting on an order of chocolate to come in

I also wanted to point out that -After the first 3 full days with my first e-cig i feel confidant that i will be able to quit analogs completely within the next few days, i have already gone from a pack a day for (10 years) to no more then 3-4 analogs in 1 day. so i am sure by the end of the week i will not be smoking at all.

ravenx25

Jun 15, 2009
  • Deleted by Timtam

Tc321

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
Right Here, Right Now!
When I vape at work I usually go about 5 an hour, but at home I vape probably 40+ times an hour. I do rotate between my RN4801, Vx2, and my m201 when I'm at home cause I like the variation, and I'm still breaking in the Vx2 and the m201. I use 18mg carts and juice. I don't have much experience with flavors beyond the JC starter kit, Marlboro from litecig, and menthol, but I really like the JC peach cobbler and Tennessee cured!!

KreeL

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
West Texas
I am interested to know

1. how many hits from the e-cig on the average you take per hour -
2. how strong of a juice do you use strong/medium/light or nic free.
3. what flavors of e-juice do you use and like the most.

I personally take 10-15 hits per hour i am on 24mg so i am afraid to puff any more then that but will be moving to a medium liquid soon. I am smoking the ry4 and the Marlboro flavor and i am waiting on an order of chocolate to come in

I also wanted to point out that -After the first 3 full days with my first e-cig i feel confidant that i will be able to quit analogs completely within the next few days, i have already gone from a pack a day for (10 years) to no more then 3-4 analogs in 1 day. so i am sure by the end of the week i will not be smoking at all.

At that rate you are getting roughly the equivalent of a single Marlboro Light, or maybe even slightly less in an hour's time. Are you getting nicfits?

Last edited:

jonw

ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2009
McCalla, AL
I would say when on the go maybe 5an hour but bahaha when I'm on the computer or watching a movie lets not even try to count. One time from a long day on the computer I went through 3ml of juice in 6hours I no way to much. For me 18-24mg juice is good I like to cut my juice to exactly 20mg that seems to be the sweet spot for me.

mokeyjoe

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2009
Preston, UK
In the evenings I can easily get 40 drags an hour for several hours at a time (sometimes interspersed with the odd cigarette) and get through 2 or 3 M401 batteries in a night. I'm on 16mg liquid right now. Nicotine doesn't seem to do much for me, I don't notice any effects from constant vaping, and I never really got any buzz from cigarettes either. It's the habit and the taste I enjoy.

During the day when I'm busy, often it's zero. I don't find I get cravings when I can't vape in the same way I used to get cravings when I was on cigarettes alone.

I still smoke about 1-5 roll-ups a day, down from about 20. I hope to put them aside completely before I'm 30 next year.

thoqub

ECF Veteran
Dec 27, 2009
Rocky Mount, Va (U.S.)
me?.....it seems like I'm vaping constantly at home. 40-50+ draws per hour...although I haven't counted. :)

At work...maybe 15-20 draws per hour at my desk.

TC

Alas! There is a common soul in the world! Whenever I use the word "draw" everyone thinks i mean to draw on the cigarette with a pen!:evil: Does that happen to anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread