does Camel have plans for a national release date of the orbs/strips/sticks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sqirl1

ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2011
St. Louis, MO
I wanna try their stuff, based on their snus, camel's dissolvables are probably a lot sweeter than Star Scientific's brands, and with dissolvables that's probably a good thing. I bet it isn't very strong nicotine wise, but that's ok, as long as it tastes good and gives me enough to make college and work suck less, thats all I care about. I'm also curious about marlboro and skoal's plans for releasing their dissolvables. anybody got a date for any of these or a site I can order them from? Lil brown only has stonewall and ariva, which are good, but like I said I'm always open to trying other brands.

Janner

Jun 23, 2011
Western NC
Sgirl1,
I live in RJR's home town. Here's a link to the local newspaper's latest article on the Camel dissolvables:

Dissolvable tobacco products appealing to women | JournalNow.com

If you don't want to read the whole article, basically, at this point in time they are only available in the test markets of Denver and Charlotte, with no plans to go nationwide at this time.

And, just about everyone is up in arms against them - from the anti-smoking groups to the drug companies who manufacture NRT products.

I wouldn't hold my breath on these coming out on the market any time soon. They have been test marketing them for a long time and still no release to the general market.

Jan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread