does it all taste the same?

Status
Not open for further replies.

starsky365

Oct 16, 2008
I bought my first e-cig (super mini from the electronic cigarette company) last week and went through the carts that came with it thinking "eww this butterscotchy flavour must be an aquired taste" so i ordered some marlboro flavour juice (from e-cigs.co.uk) to give that a go.

I put the juice into a brand new empty cart and stuck on a new atomiser........its EXACTLY the same

Am I missing something here? do other flavours taste of anything at all?

I know the flavours are subtle but these are identical and im not sure how a sweet butterscotchy flavour could be even remotely marlboro flavoured

P.S working in the live events industry ive gotta say this stuff smells just like the stuff the FX boys fill the smoke machines/hazers with:confused:

PeteMcArthur

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2008
Scotland
Good point in fact with some, apple in particular, is seems to be with you for days:):) I suppose I could wash the atomiser out but I'm quite getting to like menthol with apple or ry4 with apple!

for me i use the dse901, and when im changing flavours i have to wait for quite a while for the new flavour to come through

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
I personally found that if you go directly from analogue smoking to electronic smoking, generally your taste buds are so fudged from the analogues that the vapour doesn't have such a strong taste... So the answer therefore IMHO is to give yourself a few days off the analogues and let your taste buds recuperate from all the tars etc that have fudged your oral cavity and you soon start noticing the subtleties of the different e juices. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread