Does it get better??

Status
Not open for further replies.

BugMeat

Oct 11, 2013
NV
Or...I should say "can it get better?". My 3 week anniversary of vaping is today...woohoooo!! I started out my first week on nasty MyBoro flavor from local B&M and then I got in my first order from Good Life Vapors. Nana's Nuts is unbelievably good, even better than fresh nana nut bread! Also Deadly Sin mmmmmmmm! Tastes like licking the cake batter bowl to me. A few days later I got an order from Nicoticket. Custards Last Stand is amazingly good!!:blink:

Can it get even better than this?? I'm seriously loving vaping and am way way past any desire for a-logs (1 pad) up until 3 weeks ago.

What an incredible array of tastes and devices out there! Can't see how I would ever go back.

Forgot to add El Kamino from Good Life. Great mellow vape.

OlDogNewTricks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2013
Venice, FL
Welcome and congratulations. For the sake of your wallet, no, it cannot. If the sky's the limit, so are your options. Seriously, there are a multitude of things that you can try and they don't have to be expensive. Just take your time and get good at vaping before you shoot off in a bunch of different directions. Good luck and have fun!

Bill's Magic Vapor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
USA
Lucky you!! Finding good juice is more difficult than finding good VapeGear, as we hear on the Forum every day. So, you're ahead of the curve, I think.

Yes, it does get better, significantly better, because the higher you go, with guidance and correct decisions, on the VapeGear Tree, the better devices deliver better flavor, vapor and throat hit. Sure the juice is part of it, maybe a lot of it, but the gear is too. The right combination of gear and juice can be improved probably indefinitely. Some of your juice, I've tried and like it too! Good luck in your VapeQuest, happy hunting, power up and Vape On!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread