Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina
We are all the same! I use a variety of devices there is no classification for me. I enjoy everything low-wattage, high-wattage, small clouds, big clouds, low-ohms higher ohms etc. Getting a good Nicotine vape with good Flavor is all I need tbh but I like to try everything. The Tootle Puffers and ModWhompers threads are just fun for me. I enjoy the content and people in those 2 threads(a lot are in both).. Its just messing around on ECF.. There is no judgement..

thetrucker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2014
Syracuse,NY
We are all the same! I use a variety of devices there is no classification for me. I enjoy everything low-wattage, high-wattage, small clouds, big clouds, low-ohms higher ohms etc. Getting a good Nicotine Vape with good Flavor is all I need tbh but I like to try everything. The Tootle Puffers and ModWhompers threads are just fun for me. I enjoy the content and people in those 2 threads(a lot are in both).. Its just messing around on ECF.. There is no judgement..

Very well said my exact feelings right to a "T".....................

ringling

Unresolved Status
Aug 19, 2015
Does it really matter if we are Tootle Puffers, Sub Ohmers or Cloud Chasers? As long as we aren't smoking the analogs and lining Big Tobacco's pockets, isn't that all that matters?
In my opinion, no. Haven't you heard, I'm a Tootle Puffing Mod Whomper. I'm getting help though.....lol. Seriously, it really shouldn't matter. More than likely over 90% of us started Vaping to quit smoking. Most of us have done it, we have actually quit and learned a whole lot along the way. What truly matters is how you're gonna help the next guy or gal lay the analogs down. That my friends is what TRULY MATTERS.......

Ginger18704

Aug 25, 2015
Started smoking cigarettes at 12 and just quit this year thanks to vapes started with a blue e-cig and now I'm a cloud chasing junky with a 200w mod pushing .3omh and looking to get even more more constantly experimenting with new coil ideas (if you have any let me know would love to try it) vape in general is great if you like your blu or you love your 200w box do what you love

GeorgeS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • May 31, 2015
    Oregon, USA
    Personally I feel that there are those that are insecure in themselves and their decisions so have some sort of inbuilt requirement to "belong" in the "in crowd" or "group" and attempt to gather and gain their fragile self worth by attempts at being "better" than others (their decisions are correct while others decisions must be wrong).

The trouble is, everyone has their own personally developed priorities which may drive their purchasing decisions as well as their own goals and priorities on vaping. While given a large enough vaping population there may be some generalizations or 'trends' which may or not apply to everyone but often to many or some.

While I'll be the first to admit that I've purchased some real 'duds' that ether did not work for me and my use or was deemed more trouble than what it was worth, how and what us vaping folk use for vaping stuff is up to us.

I may come to expect that whatever I'm carrying into one of the local B&M's will be deemed WRONG and recommended gear that I should/must have pushed in my face so I don't see the %100-200 markup these salespeople are simply doing what they think is their job.

Reactions: thetrucker

WillyZee

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 23, 2013
    Toronto
    I kind of feel bad for the Tootle Puffers because it seems like the market is leaving them behind.

Sent from my HTC One M8 Harman/Kardon edition

don't feel bad ... Tootle Puffing has been pretty much been perfected already ... by ProVape :vapor:

Oberon75

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 26, 2014
    Roseville, Mi, USA
    I'm not exactly talking about the gear. I'm talking about the juice. Not too many shops are carrying juice above 6mg anymore and it's all primarily high VG. Not a lot of companies are making it anymore either. I've actually had to up my wattage and add more surface area because it's the only way a 6mg is satisfying to me.

Sent from my HTC One M8 Harman/Kardon edition

Reactions: Lessifer

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 16, 2015
    elsewhere
    This tootle puffer makes ALL his own juice to tootler specs.
    I do 5 mg at 50/50.
    Most all the store bought just has artificial ingredients in it that taste horrible to me anyway.
    Building up a good assortment of flavorings I can tolerate. Have to discard about 25% or so though as I try new ones out.

I tootle thru about 6-10 ml of ejuice daily.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread