Status
Not open for further replies.

Wraith504

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2014
New Orleans, LA
Oh dear! :laugh: ...I'm not totally alone then with the lower watts.

I'd actually like something that had less vapour, but using high VG, that's not likely. Wide tips not for me, or very open air-flows.
I actually have one of those Atopack Penguins, and they don't seem to produce thick vapour, but some flavours don't taste quite right in it, some do though. I see there's a new one that can take their 1.2 coil - may be worth a try some time.
I think the little icare mini has vg coils at 1.2

Wraith504

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2014
New Orleans, LA
icaresc.jpg

Eleaf SC coils (For High VG Liquids)

For Aster Total, iCare & iCare Mini

5 Pack 1.1 ohm

Features wide slots for thicker VG e-liquid!

Small yet efficient, this new SC 1.1ohm Head will deliver a satisfying amount of vapor with nice flavor especially for higher VG liquids.

Resistance: 1.1ohm
Wattage: 5 - 15W

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
Oh dear! :laugh: ...I'm not totally alone then with the lower watts.

I'd actually like something that had less vapour, but using high VG, that's not likely. Wide tips not for me, or very open air-flows.
I actually have one of those Atopack Penguins, and they don't seem to produce thick vapour, but some flavours don't taste quite right in it, some do though. I see there's a new one that can take their 1.2 coil - may be worth a try some time.

Do not take being called a Tootle Puffer as negative because it is like an exclusive County Club and heaven forbid you call yourself a Tootler and vape at 11 Watts! :cry:

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I think the little icare mini has vg coils at 1.2

icaresc.jpg

Eleaf SC Coils (For High VG Liquids)

For Aster Total, iCare & iCare Mini
5 Pack 1.1 ohm
Features wide slots for thicker VG e-liquid!

Small yet efficient, this new SC 1.1ohm Head will deliver a satisfying amount of vapor with nice flavor especially for higher VG liquids.

Resistance: 1.1ohm
Wattage: 5 - 15W

Thanks for the info! I'll take a look at these tomorrow. Sound promising - almost 2am here now, so better get some sleep :)

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Do not take being called a Tootle Puffer as negative because it is like an exclusive County Club and heaven forbid you call yourself a Tootler and vape at 11 Watts! :cry:
:lol: I'll be sure not to say that then! Sounds like Thomas the Tank Engine, but hey, so be it: Tootle Puffer! beats cigarettes! :)

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
oh FFS, tootle puffer, cloud chaser, omnivaper, this is all that is wrong with the vaping community and the reason vapers are seen as .......s.

I mean seriously, you're a vaper, there is no other term, nobody cares, except those vapers that want to crowd around and circle jerk over each other.
I disagree with you. WE like comparing our vape styles and common terms are useful in conversation.

EIHYPI

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2017
Since you want to be special with a name deemed specially for you then I will simply call you a VIP = Versatility Invested Puffer.

You have been crowned!

Hahaha
VIP sounds too royal like being crowned as if I'm better than someone else but I'm definitely not:)

jfcooley

I find your lack of faith disturbing...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2017
Charlottesville, Virginia
I refuse to be labeled.
I take offense to these strict definitions and categories. I am what I am and you can't change than man!

If I want to mingle with the Tootles and bang out 13watt clouds than I will, and you'll just have to accept me, or I'm on FOX News screaming holy terror about how you left me out.

Same goes for you Cloud Chasers. Accept me or I'll bring a fan and clear the room!

Equality in all! I'm from Charlottesville damnit, I know how to protest. Don't make me tear down your mods....

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
VIP sounds too royal like being crowned as if I'm better than someone else but I'm definitely not:)

Hahaha - I don't know. I wouldn't mind being the VIP of vaping.. it just plain sounds cool and with knowledge of both tootle puffing AND cloud chasing, it puts you in a realm of helping others none other can have.. it's COOL!

But, if you dont like being a VIP then Panvaper it is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread