The Correct Term

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayofLight62

ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2015
Kent - United Kingdom
Hello Anna,
I surely would, just if I knew what this "management" would consist of.
Happy if I can be of any help.
Anthony
Edit:
I see now. Thank you all for the thread winner title, which make me feel how ECF is appreciative and supportive for all of us vapers.

Last edited:

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
So I guess I would be a Cloud Chasing Tootle Puffing Mod Womper?

upload_2017-11-15_18-57-38.png

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I use 6.5w sometimes with very basic tanks, and 8.5-9W with my Nautilus 2 ...happy enough with that, so no need to go higher for me. I use coils of 1.2 or 1.8. and 3mg liquid.
I try not to inhale too much either, and the less vapour in the air, the better (it sticks on stuff!) :laugh:

Not sure what category I fit in.

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
I use 6.5w sometimes with very basic tanks, and 8.5-9W with my Nautilus 2 ...happy enough with that, so no need to go higher for me. I use coils of 1.2 or 1.8. and 3mg liquid.
I try not to inhale too much either, and the less vapour in the air, the better (it sticks on stuff!) :laugh:

Not sure what category I fit in.

I think they would put you in the Tootle Puffer category but they got bent when I said I was vaping at 10.5W! :w00t:

Reactions: Pictor

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I think they would put you in the Tootle Puffer category but they got bent when I said I was vaping at 10.5W! :w00t:
Oh dear! :laugh: ...I'm not totally alone then with the lower watts.

I'd actually like something that had less vapour, but using high VG, that's not likely. Wide tips not for me, or very open air-flows.
I actually have one of those Atopack Penguins, and they don't seem to produce thick vapour, but some flavours don't taste quite right in it, some do though. I see there's a new one that can take their 1.2 coil - may be worth a try some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread