Does this look like a fairly good item list for starting out

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimik

ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2009
Spring Hill, Fl
I'm thinking of switching over to e-cigs, but doing so with as little expense as possible. This is a list of items I am thinking to start off with, and hoping it will last for about a month. This would be a setup for a person who normally smokes 20 cigs a day.

(All from e-Smokey treats)

Starter kit: (model RN4072)
2 x Atomizers
2 x Rechargeable batteries
1 x Battery Charger
1 x USA Adapter (THIS IS NOT A USB CHARGER)
5 x Assorted Strength Cartridges

-=-=-=
1 extra Atomizer.
-=-=-=
5 blank cartridges
-=-=-=
30 ml of e-liquid
(I will probably mix with store bought Glycerin for extended use)
------------

I am hoping the above would be enough to last a month, but am not entirely sure. From what I have read, people go through atomizers like crazy.. I'm hoping that three should last a month.

The thing is, if I invest in this I will have used up the finances allotted to my analog smoking. So I want to ensure that I have enough. I can't really afford more than $150 for the initial investment, so I am not quite sure if this is a realistic goal as of now.

SavePaperVapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2009
Minnesota, USA
That should get your feet wet and last about a month. I smoked about a pack a day before starting and got by with about what you have listed. You might have to stretch the juice to make it though. Hardware you should be fine. I am still on my first 2 atomizers and I am just going into my 3rd month. I read a lot on here about people blowing atomizers and what not but my original ones are like new yet. Best of luck. on second thought maybe you should order another liquid. This way, A. you won't run out. and B. You might get a flavor you don't care for. Best of luck yo.

1 more thing. I have tried both the true 801 and the ruyan and I think the true 801s are nice and have superior atomizers. the 801 apparently has a 4 hole atomizer and the rn has a 2.

Last edited:

jimik

ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2009
Spring Hill, Fl
That should get your feet wet and last about a month. I smoked about a pack a day before starting and got by with about what you have listed. You might have to stretch the juice to make it though. Hardware you should be fine. I am still on my first 2 atomizers and I am just going into my 3rd month. I read a lot on here about people blowing atomizers and what not but my original ones are like new yet. Best of luck. on second thought maybe you should order another liquid. This way, A. you won't run out. and B. You might get a flavor you don't care for. Best of luck yo.

Thanks for the advice, I was not entirely sure if 30ml would last. I might bump it up to 60ml, just in case. That should still remain within my budget.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread