Does this seem right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andromendous

ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2014
Oklahoma, USA
Isnt this more like 80/20? Seems like it is!!?
4ce238263fb2a30bdf1269df296c035d.jpg

Sorry if its hard to read

Its,
7.2ml of 100mg vg nic
76.8ml vg
36ml pg

Makes 120ml no flavor 6mg nic

Its really thick seems wrong...

Sad Society

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
I thought i was, i only have a 35ml syringe, i drawed 30ml, then 30ml, then what i thought was 6.8ml

Then i used another 35ml syringe to draw the pg all at once
I make 120 ml batches. The nicotine amount is right.
7.2 ml of 100mg nicotine.
Your last statement is wrong.
30+30+6.8=66.8
You need an extra 10 ml to make 76.8

100mg nicotine is 10% nicotine suspended in either VG or PG.
I prefer PG because it's thinner and easier to work with when it comes to nicotine.

If the juice seems too thick then use less VG and more PG. I recommend Slowly adjusting the percentages by 5% on the calculator until the thickness is what you like. But it's not just about thickness. It's about throat hit and how much vapor clouds you want to produce.
VG is thick and gunks up coils faster. But VG equals huge clouds and less throat hit. That's why I'm not impressed with huge vapor clouds.
PG is less clouds and more throat hit.
For my juice I use more PG (throat hit) and less VG (Clouds).
My mix is easy on the coils and I can go up to a week or longer without rebuilding my coil.
My mix is:
55% PG
35% VG
10% Distilled Water
The nicotine and flavoring are PG and the Calculator factors that in for me.
Maybe try some Distilled Water if the juice is too thick, but it has to be Distilled. You can buy a gallon of it at Walmart for less than a dollar.

mhertz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2014
Denmark
Nice post above, but just wanted to iterate that you can use deionized water too and not solely distilled(distilled is 20x more expensive in EU, ) and that VG isn't only about huge clouds and less TH, but can also be about flavor profile ;) And sensitivities of course, but most aren't allergic imho and "just" intolerant... I personally despise the flavor of PG(bitter, dry, sweet, alcoholic). Lastly I don't know for sure, but i'm not 100% sure that VG gunks coils more... I only use VG, DW and nic, and go through +20ml's a day, at high power, in 2-3'ish weeks before rewicking. Unflavored of course helps too ;) (the sole reason ;) ). I also crave TH myself, but max-VG gives plenty of TH in e.g. a RDA at high-power levels(100w+) without being to rough, and of course also helps for not leaking as much and lasting longer before redripping...

Sorry, but it just rubs me the wrong way when people insinuate that max-VG and clouds-brah are mutually exclusive... I know you didn't do that directly, but just here speaking in general terms. :)

My post here isn't really useful to the OP, in difference to yours, and so is merely meant as a small side-comment of sorts, or how to put it...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread