Does this still count?

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I understand you can use your hookah oil/molasses stuff in a dry herb/oil vaporizer pen if you need to. I wouldn't go put it in a regular atty because I would think it just gum it all up and burn because of molasses...but it might not I just would play it safe.

Ya I agree that the molasses would deff. gum up/ destroy a "typical" atty/ wick system. The only possible way I could think of fixing that problem would be to dilute it with water or something more "liquid-ity"

runitskat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
San Diego
runitskat.tumblr.com
I actually kinda see the setting up of a hookah like rebuilding/rewicking coils or something. There's a bit of handiwork to be done with both, and it's pretty satisfying in the end when you take those first few hits :)

Well yeah, but I am lazy. I could just leave it set up all the time but then there is the cleaning and meh. Not worth it. Plus it's a shade of pink that I do not agree with so It just wouldn't look good sitting around.

BockinBboy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2014
Illinois
I consider a hookah as smoking, and vaping as vaping. You are still burning, and still producing "ash" to inhale. the differences between a cigarette and a hookah, is the cigarette stays self lit, where as the hookah requires something constantly smoldering to heat the tobacco, and can be flavored easier. another side note, is although the hookah does produce massive ammounts of smoke, I doubt it contains as much chemicals as a cigarette... still vastly more than an ecig though.

The only ash from hookah is from the coals, the tobacco (shisha) does not burn. I think a common misconception of hookah is that its smoke you are exhaling, but it is actually vapor. Produces vapor the same way e-juice does, the glycerin in the shisha draws moisture and you are seeing clouds of vapor when you exhale.

But the fact remains that there is a burning combustion reaction you are breathing due to the coals that are producing the heat. So, if you use an electronic way to heat shisha - same as vaping - it is vaping. Desktop version LOL

- Bboy

DuckGooseMan

ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2014
CA, USA
The only ash from hookah is from the coals, the tobacco (shisha) does not burn. I think a common misconception of hookah is that its smoke you are exhaling, but it is actually vapor. Produces vapor the same way e-juice does, the glycerin in the shisha draws moisture and you are seeing clouds of vapor when you exhale.

But the fact remains that there is a burning combustion reaction you are breathing due to the coals that are producing the heat. So, if you use an electronic way to heat shisha - same as vaping - it is vaping. Desktop version LOL

- Bboy

My brother actually told me about this new thing: Electronic Hookah bowls. They attach to the stem and are filled with e-juice! They even have variable voltage! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread