The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Does this still count?

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by Longboarder1990, Jul 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Longboarder1990

Longboarder1990 Full Member

Jul 16, 2014
    Clearwater, FL, USA
    Ya I agree that the molasses would deff. gum up/ destroy a "typical" atty/ wick system. The only possible way I could think of fixing that problem would be to dilute it with water or something more "liquid-ity"

2. MJCSD

MJCSD Ultra Member ECF Veteran

May 7, 2014
    usa
    it counts as smoking and is just as bad for you as cigarettes :2c:

3. runitskat

runitskat Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 11, 2014
    San Diego
    Well yeah, but I am lazy. I could just leave it set up all the time but then there is the cleaning and meh. Not worth it. Plus it's a shade of pink that I do not agree with so It just wouldn't look good sitting around.

4. BockinBboy

BockinBboy Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 13, 2014
    Illinois
    The only ash from hookah is from the coals, the tobacco (shisha) does not burn. I think a common misconception of hookah is that its smoke you are exhaling, but it is actually vapor. Produces vapor the same way e-juice does, the glycerin in the shisha draws moisture and you are seeing clouds of vapor when you exhale.

But the fact remains that there is a burning combustion reaction you are breathing due to the coals that are producing the heat. So, if you use an electronic way to heat shisha - same as vaping - it is vaping. Desktop version LOL

- Bboy

5. H2OVAPRO

H2OVAPRO Full Member

May 27, 2013
    United States
  6. DuckGooseMan

DuckGooseMan Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 4, 2014
    CA, USA
    My brother actually told me about this new thing: Electronic Hookah bowls. They attach to the stem and are filled with e-juice! They even have variable voltage! :p

7. iClearoman

iClearoman Full Member

Jun 23, 2014
    columbus
    I would have to say it doesn't count just because it doesn't have as much nicotine and carcinogens in it as a traditional cig does. It's up to you to decide though if you think it's cheating or not. Personally I am fine just Vaping and nothing else. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.