Does this thing really work???

Status
Not open for further replies.

skidaug

Aug 15, 2010
Tennessee
Well, I guess I have been lurking around the forum long enough. Time to say hello to everyone and share with you how I was introduced to vaping.
Several months ago my son called me from a local shopping mall telling me about an e-cigarette vendor in the mall. He proceeded to tell me how they worked and that he would like to buy one for me. Needless to say being the manly man I was I told him I had no interest in these devices. Huuummm.:facepalm:
For the next several weeks as I continued to feed my 40 plus year PAD habit I could not help but think about this new gadget my son had been talking about. I started reading and watching video reviews on the net and became more and more interested. Huuummm, could this thing really work??:unsure:
Four weeks ago I purchased my first starter kit. Been a vaping fool ever since. Greetings folks, good to be here drop in and share a story and say hello.

prawdaeh

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2010
Chattanooga, TN
skid, congrats on kicking your habit! welcome to the forums...As you can see I'm in TN too :) Proud to have another member of my state wisening up to the 21st century and seeking a healthier alternative. I know! We're in the south! We're supposed to be manly men! (well..i was raised on military bases half my life so I really don't fit the southern profile)

I hope you've signed the online petition trying to ensure our PV's aren't taken from us at a later point. These things are saving my life! It's only been 2 days for me and nothing but improvement. Has it been the same for you? I only smoked about 20 years...so i'm curious how you feel after that 4 weeks. 2 days has almost felt miraculous to me personally.

Anyway...welcome to the forum! people here are great! At least i hope you feel so too after you've had the chance to interact with some of them.

skidaug

Aug 15, 2010
Tennessee
Hey prawdaeh. Well, my tongue never looked so pink and I can actually breathe without gasping for air.
Hello rosesense. Yea, I'm loving it.
Thanks and hello hecknaw. Love my children.
Hey Motorpsychle. Actually thought I was ordering a 510 mega battery kit but I got a T-Rex much to my surprise. I know most folks here on the forum don't think too highly of them but mine has been great.

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
CONGRATS SKI!!!!!!!! I'm excited for you!

Man, u live close to my heart......I love the Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg area. Now you can go hiking or walking, being able to breathe soooo much better.

My niece teaches at UT. They are a definite orange and white family. Her husband owns some radio stations there as well. Beautiful area! I'm jealous!!!!!!!:laugh::laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread