My E-cig Experience so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ms.Dos

Mar 26, 2012
South Carolina
Let me begin by saying "Hello" and thank you for even reading this.

I was a heavy smoker for about two years. A pack of Camel filters didn't last me four days before I had to go buy another one. I was spending half the money I made on those things, so I thought that there had to be an alternative. As time went on, I had been approached several times by men in suits working at mall kiosks trying to sell me an e-cigarette for way too much money.

I then turned my attention to the internet, various websites, etc. With my partner's help, he showed me how to choose what was best for me since I was going to be new to the whole "vaping" thing. A week or so later, I had my brand new 510 Manual Starter Kit - I was beyond excited. He then showed me how to assemble it and once I took that first drag of Lemon Blueberry Cotton Candy - I was hooked.

Not a week later, I switched my 510 atomizer to a 901 atomizer which gives better pull, thus producing more vapor. Needless to say, I have never been happier and I am very pleased with my vaping experience so far. I plan to try more flavors of e-liquids, different atomizers, batteries, cartomizers, drip tips, the works. This should be fun.

Plus I get to share it all with you guys. Fun right?

- Ms.Dos

Ms.Dos

Mar 26, 2012
South Carolina
Hi and welcome it's really amazing isn't it.I wish I had discovered them a long time ago.Yes it is a lot of fun.I'm glad it worked so well for you.It's good you had someone to help you out so you didn't waste a lot of money on juunky kits like a lot of us did.;)

It really is! This may sound odd, but they are a lot of fun to play with. Not to mention, when my supplies arrives in the mail - it's like Christmas for me.
Yes, it was a blessing having help. Haha.
Which type do you use and what are some your favorite e-liquid flavors?

Tim_c

Moved On
Mar 17, 2012
Taiwan
  • Deleted by Unforeseen
  • Reason: spam
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread