Status
Not open for further replies.

DaBucs

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2013
Orlando, Fl
Hey all,

New here, but been stalking the forums to learn for the past couple months.

Lets see, I smoked for about 35 years and tried many ways, ie cold turkey, patch, but not the pill cause i dont care for the effects (ie chantrix). Anyway, I started the ecig stuff with a blu cig back in april but found it lacking. On a good note, it did help me go from 1-1 1/2 packs a day to 1/2 pack a day. good for me yay!!

I then upgraded to an ego style using a clearomizer and then on June 19th 2013, when I was down to my last cig, I said screw it I'm not gonna buy anymore and lets see if I can quit.

Its now Sept 6th 2013 and I haven't had a cig since that last one on June 19th. 'm so stoked to finally be off the habit!!!

anyway I thought it was time to join and put in my little say above. Happy to join yall on here!!

DaBucs

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2013
Orlando, Fl
Welcome to ecf. And congrats are in order.....good job. So tell us what kind of ejuice you like. Peruse the boards, find lots of information , make new friends and have a blast.......ask questions when you can't find answers.

good to have you here.
:)

Haha I have found lots of info on here already....hehe almost too much :)

As far as what I like to vape.

I use a tobacco that I started with that i got from vapin in the cape, which I use for when I drive :)
As I guess an ADV, I have been using Vanda from Johnson creek which I really like, and HHV Angels kiss.

I just jumped on the nicoticket wagon and have ordered and received my first bottle of Custards last stand. Working on my first filling and so far its not bad, different taste from the Vanda I like. Need more time with it to see if i like it better hehe.

I also have gotten a bottle of papa smurf (currently in beta) from nicoticket, but it needs to steep so havent tried it yet, but it looks like it will be a tasty fruity creamy vape...at least I hope it is!!!

I also have a small bottle of wisconsin frost from johnson creek that I use when i have an urge for a mint/mentol taste.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Haha I have found lots of info on here already....hehe almost too much :)

As far as what I like to vape.

I use a tobacco that I started with that i got from vapin in the cape, which I use for when I drive :)
As I guess an ADV, I have been using Vanda from Johnson creek which I really like, and HHV Angels kiss.

I just jumped on the nicoticket wagon and have ordered and received my first bottle of Custards last stand. Working on my first filling and so far its not bad, different taste from the Vanda I like. Need more time with it to see if i like it better hehe.

I also have gotten a bottle of papa smurf (currently in beta) from nicoticket, but it needs to steep so havent tried it yet, but it looks like it will be a tasty fruity creamy vape...at least I hope it is!!!

I also have a small bottle of wisconsin frost from johnson creek that I use when i have an urge for a mint/mentol taste.

Sounds like you've got it covered. There are a lot of members from Florida here at ecf. And once a year sometimes in May/June timeframe(yeah, you missed the last one) they have a vape meet near Tampa, Clearwater, Indian Head area.
don't give up. Plenty of support here so if you get stressed, just start asking questions. Oh and increase your liquid intake. Very important for all vapers.

DaBucs

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2013
Orlando, Fl
Sounds like you've got it covered. There are a lot of members from Florida here at ecf. And once a year sometimes in May/June timeframe(yeah, you missed the last one) they have a vape meet near Tampa, Clearwater, Indian Head area.
don't give up. Plenty of support here so if you get stressed, just start asking questions. Oh and increase your liquid intake. Very important for all vapers.

I'll have to look into that when they have it next year :)

I have had a few times where i had an urge for an analog, but I would just vape more and the urge would go away. I've been able to pass one of the tests and thats drinking without the urge for lighting up. Thats huge hehe

If and when I do get the urge for an analog,it seems to only happen when I am geeking out on games. Guess the stress from playing a video game gives me the urge haha..i just vape the urge away and im good to go

bosun

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2013
in between the ice ages
Congrats! Me too in June!!!
Chantex (spelling?). Read their warnings on their site. Nightmares, hallucinations, suicidal thoughts, suicide, depression, violent behavior, etcetera...and not even going into the long list of physical medical problems. And this is FDA approved? Better chance of living to an old age with cigarettes than that stuff!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread