Not open for further replies.

Storm52

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2014
Shreveport, LA
Received my order of doodle and cb last week. While cb steeps and sleeps, I decided to sample doodle. Now I don't have russian, kayfun or drippers. It was either carto or aero, settling on the aero. I have baked 1000s of aphrodite snicker doodle cookies at church. Aphrodite is a pretty well known brand around these parts and their quality, especially the consistency of the batches, is superb.
Clark & Katy or NT have nailed the cookie, down to the cinnamon dust. I see why this gets rave reviews. Excellent!

CorallineAlgae

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2014
Washington, LA
Hum, I wonder how Peanut Butter Cookie would taste mixed 50/50 with The Doodle? Sweet cookie on cookie action!

Sounds good, except for not liking p'nut butter cookies. Now doodle with some frenilla sounds better!

You called it Storm! I just tried it out. It's better in theory than in practice. Frenilla is probably a better option, although I can say that H1N1 with a small bit of PBC is fabulous. I'll finish this cookie x cookie mix another day. Radioactive keeps calling.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Received my order of doodle and cb last week. While cb steeps and sleeps, I decided to sample doodle. Now I don't have russian, kayfun or drippers. It was either carto or aero, settling on the aero. I have baked 1000s of aphrodite snicker doodle cookies at church. Aphrodite is a pretty well known brand around these parts and their quality, especially the consistency of the batches, is superb.
Clark & Katy or NT have nailed the cookie, down to the cinnamon dust. I see why this gets rave reviews. Excellent!

Thank you kindly for the feedback Storm - you rock! Never heard of Aphrodite cookies - obviously heard of the Greek goddess of love though, and wow! ;)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
It gets even better with time. Hum, I wonder how Peanut Butter Cookie would taste mixed 50/50 with The Doodle? Sweet cookie on cookie action!

I'd be interested in your testing results - I can't stop plowing through the stuff. LOL I need to mix them - PBC is really mellowing out at the moment, really enjoying it at extreme high wattage. (6mg)

Storm52

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2014
Shreveport, LA
aphrodite desserts - dallas. I buy those big double jars of pb, along with similar size jelly at s*m's club. Between 7 year old grand son and 30 year old son (that likes to raid the pantry-I need to change the locks & codes) can't keep pb&j here. Loaf of bread has no chance of surviving 3 days.

Taylor7617

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
Humble, Texas, United States
Doodle...............this is the wife's absolute FAV, she calls it her 20 year old scotch! If this ever stops showing up, someone is going to pay dearly. She loves it FOOB up to 2-3 weeks, if unfinished, then I take it over as I like most aged at least 2 weeks. Your Doodle completely demolishes "that other vendors SD"...no comparison.

Also....Clark, letting you know. This past weekend we went to a local vape meet. One of the vendors made a comment about trying to put together a SD juice. My wife proceeded to wish her luck and said I've vaping it now, comes from NT out of Nebraska (our home state). Vendor was interested and grabbed her DT and slapped it on and took a couple puffs. Her eye's widened and I swear you could hear the fireworks going off, lol, was funny as hell! From there, the three other vendors wanted to try and one said that he might be in contact with you. He doesn't make his own....just resells. Anyway, just felt like passing this along. None of them could believe how exact this was....especially since it was in a ProTank and a low end vv/vw mod. All were thrilled over it.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Doodle...............this is the wife's absolute FAV, she calls it her 20 year old scotch! If this ever stops showing up, someone is going to pay dearly. She loves it FOOB up to 2-3 weeks, if unfinished, then I take it over as I like most aged at least 2 weeks. Your Doodle completely demolishes "that other vendors SD"...no comparison.

Also....Clark, letting you know. This past weekend we went to a local vape meet. One of the vendors made a comment about trying to put together a SD juice. My wife proceeded to wish her luck and said I've vaping it now, comes from NT out of Nebraska (our home state). Vendor was interested and grabbed her DT and slapped it on and took a couple puffs. Her eye's widened and I swear you could hear the fireworks going off, lol, was funny as hell! From there, the three other vendors wanted to try and one said that he might be in contact with you. He doesn't make his own....just resells. Anyway, just felt like passing this along. None of them could believe how exact this was....especially since it was in a ProTank and a low end vv/vw mod. All were thrilled over it.

SDC, AKA The Doodle = Win. I love it when vendors stumble on the liquid. Here in 90 days or so, I hope I can put some in their hands. ;)

CorallineAlgae

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2014
Washington, LA
SDC, AKA The Doodle = Win. I love it when vendors stumble on the liquid. Here in 90 days or so, I hope I can put some in their hands. ;)

Darn tootin! There's a fresh bottle of Doodle headed my way right now. Everybody should have some in their hands! Best cinnamon eliquid I've ever tried. I thought GCD was just too strong at first, but now that it's sat for a full two months I have 2 outstanding cinnamon eliquids! The Doodle to vape asap and GCD to attack later. Happy happy happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread