Status
Not open for further replies.

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    The atomizer Dovpo Blotto Mini rta is designed by Sam Parsons of the vaping Bogan YouTube channel, and is the natural heir of the first Blotto RTA with which it shares practically everything except the dimensions, just the dimensions could be very interesting for those who want an atomizer regenerate in single coil or dual coil with excellent performance for flavor, its not exaggerated diameter allows it to be housed even on mod Mods.

1.jpg

Enjoy the reading

Dovpo Blotto mini Rta has a transparent window that makes this object immediately visible.

Some construction features are listed on the back, always on this side there is the check security code, the manufacturer's address, a label showing the color and a bar code, then there are the classic logos and brands.

2.jpg

The other sides of the package remind that the Mini Blotto was made by Dovpo with the collaboration of Vaping Bogan.

3.jpg

The contents of the package:

1- Blotto mini RTA with pre-installed 2ml Pyrex
    1- 4ml Pyrex bubble glass
    1- 4ml PCTC tank bubble
    1- Sachet containing o'ring, spare screws and screwdriver
    1- Skull shaped bottle opener
    1- User manual
    1- QC certificate

4.jpg

Specifications Blotto mini RTA:

Height 44.0 mm
    Width 23.3 mm
    Weight 53.6gr

5.JPG

The three different tank configurations available should be noted that the maximum width of the two versions with tank bubble reaches 29 mm

6.JPG

The colors of the Blotto Mini RTA are five in total.

7.JPG

An image of the Blotto Mini with 4ml Pyrex glass installed

8.jpg

The visual comparison between the two "Blotto" mounted for the occasion on two identical mods to better compare them.

9.jpg

10.jpg

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    The Blotto Mini RTA basically consists of five pieces, in order the Drip-Tip 810, the Cap, the central supporting structure which incorporates the refill slots and the bell / chimney, the fourth element is the tank in this case the one to be 4ml in PCTG, the fifth and final element is the deck, although the latter as we will see later is in turn decomposable.

11.jpg

The tip and the cap seen from below, on the side we see the bell with an internal diameter of 18 mm and with a depth of 14, in the center of the dome begins the short chimney with an exit diameter of 12 mm.

12.jpg

The deck as I mentioned before is completely removable except for the air ring nut, to do this just unscrew the first of the two gold-plated pins (the short one) to extract the turret / insulator assembly just unscrew the second pin (the long one), needless to add, periodic cleaning operations will be greatly facilitated and effective even in the most remote corners thanks to this detail.

13.jpg

The air ring nut is equipped with a limit stop, sufficiently braked and equipped with a myriad of small holes arranged on two opposite slots.

The bottom of the atom bears the signature of Vaping Bogan, the serial number, and is equipped with a protruding gold-plated pin.

14.jpg

The deck is in a suspended position and the particular arrangement of the holes will convey the air at 242° directly investing the coil from below and laterally.

The hole under the coil half hidden by the seven slots that make up the air distribution grille has a surprisingly small hole for such a performance atom, it slightly exceeds two mm in diameter, but this as we will see does not affect its flavor yield at all.

15.jpg

For the first regeneration I opted for a single coil configuration by means of a complex resistance in NI90 on a 3 mm tip resulting to be a 0.12, one of the few negative notes of this product is the difficulty of cutting the leg to size before insert them in the blind holes, but with a little training and a good eye it's not that complicated.

16.jpg

For the cotton I cut abundantly then I went to thin out giving a sort of arrow point shaping a little on the sides then I put the cotton in the buttonholes making it touch the bottom.

17.jpg

After seeing that this single coil was to be pushed to about 80 Watts, I did various tests for example with a single core fused Clapton always on a tip of three, in this case the resistance was 0.22 Ω ... I then opted for an even less arrogant solution with simple wire and always in single coil but still always satisfying but to be pushed to just 35 / 40W more than enough for me.

I have regenerated the Blotto Mini also in dual but in this case I preferred the older brother because in the Mini it is possible to regenerate in dual but you are a bit limited with the choice of the diameter being at the end the coils very close to each other even with a dual coil on tip from 2.5 which in any case is a more than acceptable solution for an atomizer that we must remember it has a base diameter of only 23.3mm.

I forgot one of the simplest things in this Blotto Mini Rta is the refill, the buttonholes are massive and opening / closing the top cap is really quick and fast, just 1/4 rotation is enough.

18.jpg

19.jpg

Final considerations

The atom with all the different single / double push / less push builds has shown exemplary operation, without heating and above all without showing the slightest formation of condensation or loss, the shot is fluid but above all it is free of annoying hisses, accompanies us during our vaping sessions with a content dark and muffled rustle, this Blotto Mini as well as the older brother is open shooting but not so much!

So I always keep the air flows wide open, without feeling the need to partialize them, so I find a right contrast between balance and flavor. Steam production is very high even in single coil, almost embarrassing! In dual logically increases a little, but in single he had already impressed me with the previous version and therefore I expected it! Basically it is a product that works very well and does not create problems, with both configurations! The construction and materials used are of good quality, so I would advise you to insert it in your next shopping cart as I had already done with the previous one and those who tried it were not disappointed at all. However, take into account that to cut the leg to size you have to take a moment to commit yourself, something less positive must also be written otherwise it would be perfect.

20.jpg

Thank you Dovpo for giving me the opportunity to test this new version of the Blotto RTA: Blotto RTA Mini - Buy Product on Shenzhen Dovpo Technology Co., Ltd

Reactions: stols001
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread