"Downgrading" ?? Provari to Halo G6

Status
Not open for further replies.

kim68048

Verified Member
Feb 13, 2011
Nebraska
Hi!
Looking to see if there are others out there who have "downgraded" from their higher-end gear (Provari, Vamo, etc.). I have been an off and on vaper for some time.....started with 808s....upgraded to Twists.... got a Vamo and then eventually a Provari. Bought a Halo G6 kit yesterday and am really liking it. I have been missing the smaller size ecig and decided to give it another try after dabbling with an njoy King for a day. I realize I will need several batteries due to the shorter charge time, etc., but am kinda leaning towards that's OK if it works for me. Cut down to 1/2 pack today from 1 - 1 1/2 pack normally so kind of excited!!! :banana:

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
I use a mix of devices. 90% of the time its my REOs but I also keep smaller devices (cigalikes and egos) around for driving or for that night watching movies and dozing off on the sofa.

THere is room in most peoples arsenals of vaping gear for many types of devices. No reason to have to choose just one.

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Hi!
Looking to see if there are others out there who have "downgraded" from their higher-end gear (Provari, Vamo, etc.). I have been an off and on vaper for some time.....started with 808s....upgraded to Twists.... got a Vamo and then eventually a Provari. Bought a Halo G6 kit yesterday and am really liking it. I have been missing the smaller size ecig and decided to give it another try after dabbling with an Njoy King for a day. I realize I will need several batteries due to the shorter charge time, etc., but am kinda leaning towards that's OK if it works for me. Cut down to 1/2 pack today from 1 - 1 1/2 pack normally so kind of excited!!! :banana:

More people vape these smaller PVs than all our mods put together. I have seen people 'downgrade' before. If it works for you, it's right for you :thumb:

cbrite

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
I still have everything I moved up from (backups, backups, backups) except the GreenSmoke cig-a-likes, which I gave to a friend who wanted to try to stop smoking. I just got my Provari yesterday (it was a gift from some really terrific people) and it hasn't left my hands yet except overnight while I slept. But I use my Halo G6 a lot to sample juices and my iTaste vv3 is still here on a pass through for "just in case." I can't imagine going back to my itaste vs my provari--a world of difference between them--but if I were going somewhere and planned to vape, I'd most likely take either the vv3 or the G6, I think. As much for fear of somehow losing my Provari than anything, but the smaller size is probably less likely to "scare" people, LOL.

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
I'm actually considering a 510 like set up for myself. I use MVP 2's right now, after going from ego, to the VV v3 to MVP. I find that I do need something stealthier then an MVP though, and I haven't minded the hits I get off if my mother in law's AIO kit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It doesnt get much stealthier than this little guy Gripper
The carto fits down inside it with just the drip tip sticking up. If you want to use a tank with it there is an extender they sell to let you do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread