RDA DRŪGA RDA By Augvape

Status
Not open for further replies.

mongo74

I'm your huckleberry.
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Ωhmsville
Hey Mongo I just want to say thanks for being so active and helpful ! Also it seems your very much like me in how far your case of Gear Aquisition Syndrome has progressed 8) haha

Hey, thanks! :) I try to be as helpful as I can in any way possible (I was once new and alone in the vaping world, too) And yes, I've noticed that we both have an incurable case of Shinyitis :D lol

Reactions: franck

franck

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2015
California,USA
Sorry, busy day but sure:

IMG_3472.jpg

IMG_3473.jpg
Thanks a lot bud;-)

franck

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2015
California,USA
Hey, thanks! :) I try to be as helpful as I can in any way possible (I was once new and alone in the vaping world, too) And yes, I've noticed that we both have an incurable case of Shinyitis :D lol
Hey mongo hope you're doing well bud,just watched a review on the Druga from TheDevilVparer and he was having all sorts of problems with his post bending in on him when trying to tighten them down,it was painful watching him try to put a build in,you can actually see his post bending,he had to put a rod in between the posts to straighten it back out,have you had any issues with yours like that yet?

Sed8op8

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
Hey mongo hope you're doing well bud,just watched a review on the Druga from TheDevilVparer and he was having all sorts of problems with his post bending in on him when trying to tighten them down,it was painful watching him try to put a build in,you can actually see his post bending,he had to put a rod in between the posts to straighten it back out,have you had any issues with yours like that yet?
None here either and I just put a thick set of framed staples in mine and they are very thick coils but no bending. I do wish they were a bit thicker like the skill RDAs thickness.

Tom Forde

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
NJ
It's a great atty. I got mine at launch from Augvape a while back. Been loving it since.
258b185ad4c02628b702d79fb904c68a.jpg

Not to sound too offbeat but just a quick thought: I think Augvape kind of forced 528 into releasing the goon v1.5 early bc Augvape had really smart marketing on social media.
Everywhere I'd look on Instagram, I'd see more and more Druga posts and less Goon posts. And the 1.5 is basically the same with cyclops style airflow, the chambers are very similar.
But back to the Druga, it's a steal for the price and 100% worth the pickup IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread