Drawing for FREE Liquids

Status
Not open for further replies.
MyKamel, Pepsi, Mild 7, MyBoro, RadBull, and Menthol. Wasn't really sure what to get so I just started picking randomly. haha

The pepsi and the radbull are fantastic, BTW - thought I'd let you know.

Wasn't thrilled with MyKamel, but I don't like the cigs either so... ;) I thought it was a bit strong. Very distinct. If you like the tobacco flavors, you'll probably enjoy the heck out of it. (Gotten a variety of tobacco flavors for parent and friends who've been insisting on "replacing" their analogs with tobacco flavors. I say that they are missing out on the really fun stuff!)

Haven't tried the other two.

Is the pv in your sig line the only you're using at this point ??

If that was to me, then yes... although my 510 should be here tomorrow. Always looking for new toys though. Income tax return spending is pretty much gone (between setting aside for Hubby to take some courses, airfare to Michigan for the two of us in March, and Hubby needing a new computer - Might leave enough for me to get a new shiny...)

BobbiBilbo

ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2009
Stuart, FL
And to think I was going to wait to order until I had more money! Then I wouldn't have won 3rd prize! Thanks!!!!!!!!!!! ;) (I picked PG-Free Cappuchino)!!!!!!!!!! YAY, I won something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Congratulations !! I've not tried the PG-Free Liquids, yet. But I do like the Capp in the VG.

Come back & let us know what you think of it.

Bobbi

Good choices !! I've been working the Coffee/Vanilla mix all day today. YUM

You're the reason I picked the coffee, actually. Figure if it's your all day vape, it's gotta be good. :D Have a small bottle from another company and it's just... well... it's been sitting mostly untouched for quite some time. Too harsh, even at 8mg. Figure that if the straight Liberty is too harsh, the vanilla will mellow it out just fine.

I've never been able to develop a fondness for the 510 ... And I own it in 4 colors. The carts are just too small for me. I like the way it vapes, it's a great atomizer. But, I don't know ... it's like owning a puppy or something. It just requires too much attention for my preferences.

I mostly got it because smaller carts might be my best option when in front of the computer in the evenings. Mostly because it's a limited amount and I'll remember that I should actually put the thing down for a little while. :rolleyes: Also thinking that it'd be good for dripping if/when I start mixing flavors - better to "waste" 2-3 drops if I decide the mix needs tinkering than to fill up a carto and decide I don't like it.

BobbiBilbo

ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2009
Stuart, FL
I mostly got it because smaller carts might be my best option when in front of the computer in the evenings. Mostly because it's a limited amount and I'll remember that I should actually put the thing down for a little while. :rolleyes: Also thinking that it'd be good for dripping if/when I start mixing flavors - better to "waste" 2-3 drops if I decide the mix needs tinkering than to fill up a carto and decide I don't like it.

Then the 510 is perfect !! And the M401 would work for you as well.

Can't wait to hear what you think of the Liquids.

Tiger

ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2010
Round Lake Beach, Illinois
Congrats to the winners!!

I missed out on this weeks, but I have been sending some people your way. I love sending people to one of the best places with some of the best prices and costumer service.

So I still look at it that I won, in that I am helping people get healthier and save money!!

Again congrats to the winners!!! :)

gemini2281

ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2010
Walnut Ridge, Arkansas
The pepsi and the radbull are fantastic, BTW - thought I'd let you know.

Wasn't thrilled with MyKamel, but I don't like the cigs either so... ;) I thought it was a bit strong. Very distinct. If you like the tobacco flavors, you'll probably enjoy the heck out of it. (Gotten a variety of tobacco flavors for parent and friends who've been insisting on "replacing" their analogs with tobacco flavors. I say that they are missing out on the really fun stuff!)

Haven't tried the other two.

I just ordered my first PV a month ago, a ModernVapor SideSho, and figured it would be best to start with tobacco flavors to make the transition easier. I enjoy the ones I have tried so far but want to branch out into some other flavorings so this all worked out well for me. :thumb:

gemini2281

ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2010
Walnut Ridge, Arkansas
Got my order and my prize in the mail today. I have already tried the menthol, radbull, mykamel, pepsi, and mild 7.

Wasn't a fan of the radbull. I love the drink but I just couldn't get into the juice. The rest of them were great! I passed my SideSho along to my cousin and he has already taken over the bottle of mykamel. Gonna have to order another.

Thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread