Drawing for FREE M402 Kit with Smart PCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbl35

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2009
NPR - FL
What did you do ?? It appears you sent your gloom my way.
LOL I'm sorry, won't do it again! :D

Actually, my husband doesn't complain too much. He's lived with my addictions for a very long time, now and is used to it. Besides, this one is WAY better than the analogs & he knows it.
Mine likes to tease me every time I get a new box ("I thought the last one was IT, what's this?" "You and your drug paraphenalia") but he's happy I'm not smoking and isn't complaining too much.

I just went a WHOLE WEEK without ordering a thing, he should be really pleased lol!

I tried to go a month once without ordering. Needless to say, I didn't make it. I tried - couldn't do it.

Started vaping Tuesday night - have placed two orders since then. (Well, actually three but that one was to get Mom started and doesn't count, does it?) :lol:

BobbiBilbo

ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2009
Stuart, FL
Just wanted to say I think it is awesome that you give something back to your customers on top of the 10% discount. I to placed my order Friday.

Randall understands the importance of Customer Service and takes it very seriously. He will always treat the customer the way he would want to be treated.

Lilibet

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2010
Virginia
Randall understands the importance of Customer Service and takes it very seriously. He will always treat the customer the way he would want to be treated.
I'll say he does! I recommended myPVshop to my crazy brother-in-law (whom I adore but who can be a PITA). Instead of just placing an order online, he called Randall and spoke to him for quite some time, probably driving him nuts. But BIL reports that Randall was wonderful and knowledgeable and apparently really patient. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread