Dready's Mod Spa: Gallery, Info, & Chit Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Howard

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2013
www.dreadysmodspa.com
My CV gotta a new dress #28......I had a hard time making up my mind. they are all beautiful :unsure: Thank you Mark, congrats all to a one of a kind.:toast:
Thanks AP! #28 sure is a beauty, congrats :)
f5eff1d0e7c98e82e9b809524531e9b0.jpg

Mark Howard

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2013
www.dreadysmodspa.com
Hey all. Quick PSA here regarding the new doors:

I just corresponded with the first person to receive one of the new doors. It turned out to be to snug to fit their Reo. My suspicion (and fear) is that the 2 Grands I have that were used to test the fit may be worn a bit wider than a Grand from the factory. Since my doors are all done by hand, some are tighter than others.

That said, I have hidden the remaining doors from my site for now. I am considering my options. One would be to order myself another Grand to test against a mod direct from the factory. There other other alternatives, but for now the remainder of doors are on hold.

To those of you who have already ordered one that is en route... Give it a shot. It is intended to be a friction fit. But if it's too snug, don't force it too much. I can either attempt to fix it, replace it with another, or refund it. Please direct your inquiries on these directly to me via PM. I will send you a PM later this evening.

I am so bummed right now, although it may be an easier adjust than I anticipate, and my apologies to anyone whom this may affect. I am at your disposal and willing to discuss alternatives. Just wanted to be up front about what I've heard, it's only been one door so far. But I want to make absolutely sure that it doesn't become a larger issue.

Thanks,

M

ETA:
Just ordered myself a new Grand to test fit any remaining doors. Should be here by weeks end. Once I can be assured they will all fit, well, I will put them back on the site. I may even look into adding magnets after all. Just in case. Will keep updates here on the thread.

Last edited:

Mark Howard

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2013
www.dreadysmodspa.com
I've decided to put a hold on any new custom orders, for now. I've got several orders in the queue right now, and anticipate a few doors that were already sold to fix.
I'll update the progress, but for now I've got enough on the plate here, some RL stuff that requires attention, and our "summer" camping trip in a week and a half. Last thing I want to do is sit on anyone's gear for longer than necessary.

Mark Howard

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2013
www.dreadysmodspa.com
Hey all :)
It's been a hectic couple days, with many unforeseen camper issues to deal with before we leave this afternoon. Spending s few days at Capitol Reef.

Was only able to get one order out yesterday, unfortunately. I wanted to have everyone's shipped before this trip but it just didn't work out that way. I'll be on it as soon as I return.
Have a great weekend everyone :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread