Drip atomizer advice needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slummy

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2013
uk
i strictly advise vision ET...it is a good dripping ato and you also can use as a cartridge atomizer...:)

i like the vision eternity too. its a great casual dripping device. slightly muted flavour compared to a normal rba though, which sometimes is good thing for stronger flavours.

if you want to get into rba's properly and start experimenting with Wick and coil set ups, and dont mind spenging time fiddling around then the IGO-L or IGO-S is the way to go, when you get em set up right, they vape like a beast, and give incredible flavour. very simple and vaping in its purist form.

young1

Apr 22, 2013
GA
Thanks for all the advice. I got some 510 atomizers first and then I got an igo-l and an octopus. I must say love both the igo and the octopus. Made my first wick for the igo after watching you tube and it works pretty good. I used a 2mm wick but thinking i need to increase to 3mm. All in all thanks for all the advice, You really helped me out.

Red_Bird

Moved On
Apr 11, 2013
Montgomery County, NY
Thanks for all the advice. I got some 510 atomizers first and then I got an igo-l and an octopus. I must say love both the igo and the octopus. Made my first wick for the igo after watching you tube and it works pretty good. I used a 2mm wick but thinking i need to increase to 3mm. All in all thanks for all the advice, You really helped me out.

XC- 116 ceramic wick for igo-L or any genesis style atty.....its better then #500 SS mesh for taste and wicking abilities, also no shorts.

Double a 3 or 4 inch piece into a loop and secure wired coil tightly to the posts. 30 ga kanthal, 3 snug coils= 1.1 ohm..

The shorter wire snugged up close to center pole, longer wire end to shorter pole. Bore out IGO- L airhole with a 1/16 drill bit....align coil with wick hole, close cover, drip lots (15 drops or so)...

slap it on ur mech and be mesmerized by ur own clouds...like you've never seen b4

:vapor:
:vapor:

Big Tex Vapor "might" have some xc left (I bought 4 more feet of it today).....bestest ever stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread