Drip Chip

Status
Not open for further replies.

untar

Vaping Master
Feb 7, 2018
Germany
No I think it's the Dijon mustard.
If you got dijon mustard in your bodies of water then maybe I should migrate to the US

uthinkofsomething

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2015
Toledo, Ohio
If you got dijon mustard in your bodies of water then maybe I should migrate to the US
Seriously, I love that stuff.
No, where I am, part of the year the water is more like a yellow brown abstract artist's pallet, part of the year it looks like some of that green slime you used to get everywhere...
But it does have plenty of flouride in it...

Reactions: Eskie

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
I believe hot tea or coffee is warmer than the average vapor inhaled. Hot pizza for sure when you burn the roof of your mouth. Hurts like hell and has never happened from a vape. Other than tes/coffee staining, I don't believe any physical damage is done to your teeth at these temperatures.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Does your dentist feel that your vape is harming your teeth? What wattage are you vaping at? If you are a super sub0hm vaper perhaps you could find a happy medium etc. and turn your wattage down. You could certainly use an adaptor to modify your DL driptip into something smaller.

There is also temperature controlled vaping and here is where science gets NEAT you could try different temperatures and find the one that doesn't make your teeth problematic. That is also an option.

I really feel that if your teeth are that sensitive, you need to either turn your wattage way down, or see your dentist pronto or both.

Good luck,

Anna

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
This thread is the most fun I've had on a forum. Anyway, my Bluetooth enabled drip tip just sent me a text. Final Warning - clean me now you jerk or I'll launch myself down your throat and shut off your airflow for good.

Seriously, I guess it would be possible to connect up a drip tip. Not sure what you could do with it though. Increase or decrease the airflow automatically depending on the vapor temp? There are other auto functions I would like to see more. Top of my list would be a tank that could tell you when it was time to rewick, or replace the coil.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
The servos, controllers, and other electronics in the drip tip would make it the size of a banana. We'd be vaping off a firm shaft the size of a banana. I don't know about you guys, but my mouth ain't made for that kind of girth.
It ain't the girth that's important, it's the length!

"That's what SHE said." >drum rimshot and cymbal crash< :lol:
For the lady (or gentleman) who needs more length...the Gooseneck.

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

dom qp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2015
South Central... Ontario
It ain't the girth that's important, it's the length.

"That's what SHE said." >drum slap< :lol: For the lady (or gentleman) who needs more length...

maxresdefault.jpg

"low resistance carto" - "2 ohms"... "i'm not going to be driving in my van vaping like a tit" :lol:

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
but my mouth ain't made for that kind of girth.

You can't eat bananas? What madness is this? Did you get the edges of your mouth sewn shut?
EVEN with the peel come ON that is just NOT a tight fit.

All this time.... I thought my husband had unusually small... feet, and it turns out I just have a GIGANTIC mouth I guess. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Way to go me.

I'm sorry I just don't think bananas are that large. I mean, a decent telescope is LARGE bananas I wouldn't even put in the category of medium sized, even.

Anna

dom qp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2015
South Central... Ontario
You can't eat bananas? What madness is this? Did you get the edges of your mouth sewn shut?
EVEN with the peel come ON that is just NOT a tight fit.

All this time.... I thought my husband had unusually small... feet, and it turns out I just have a GIGANTIC mouth I guess. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Way to go me.

I'm sorry I just don't think bananas are that large. I mean, a decent telescope is LARGE bananas I wouldn't even put in the category of medium sized, even.

Anna

There's a difference between eating a banana and comfortably sucking on one for most of the day. That's how you get chronic jaw pain, so i'm told.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread