Status
Not open for further replies.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Drip tips are a real personal preference. I prefer shorter wider ones for flavor. MTL folks usually prefer longer thinner DTs. This is o e of those buy a few cheap ones if different sizes from somewhere like FT, and when you decide hat you like, look for better ones if the cheap ones from there aren't what you want on a daily
basis.

Then of course there's the fact that the tanks you use will do better with different styles as well so really, no hard and fast rule on it.

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
1187 Hundertwasser
Its down to personal preference, but generally I would say that small DTs are better for lower wattage and bigger ones for higher wattages. I like wide bore chuff style tips but I like a hot vape, small tips concentrate the vapor stream to much on my tongue. I dont care much for 810 tips either as they are usually too short.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
This question might sound stupid , but which one is better which drip tip is better for flavor in your opinion
Drip tips that make:
Mouth as close as possible to coil
Or A Long restricted drip tips
My guess of best flavor over the long haul:
I vape with the standard 510 bore natural wood drip tips which are long (1.5" or more) and tend to cool the vape. I suspect the cooler the vape, the less heat generated on the tongue should keep open taste receptors and prolong taste bud life. With vaping, it's a life long marathon not a 100 yard dash, go easy on yourself.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I 'm a DTL Vaper. For a few years I have used nothing but Cherry Vape Cloud Chaser drip tips on all of my mods. I like their shape, how they feel, don't get hot like metal tips nor cold during the winter (made of delrin). To replace an 810 tip, you'll need a 810 to 510 adaptor. Adaptors available at My Vapor Store.

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio
I use different tips for different atties. For me it boils down to how much airflow, what coil is installed, and how much heat is desired. For example, a 510 just doesn't cut it on my profiles since they restrict the airflow too much and the vapor gets too hot, but 510s work perfect for my small single coil RDAs like my krma or venna. I also tend to stick with short tips since I don't like long tips for various non performance based reasons.

HigherStateD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2019
Phoenixville, PA, U.S. of A.
I'm not touching that with a ten foot pole. Although I do have a slightly amusing limerick/poem in my back pocket about it.

CEUs AWAIT

Anna
Wow, ten foot pole? That's a mighty drip tip. Good flavor?

Back on topic, as others have mentioned, try a few, see what you like.

Huh, guess the anaLOGy holds...

HigherStateD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2019
Phoenixville, PA, U.S. of A.
While I will occasionally dip my gear in alcohol to sterilize if I've had the flu or sore throat I've found the hot water/dawn to be very effective getting everything clean and shiny.
My issue is, after a soaping, I still find residual soap aroma lingering, no matter how many rinses. Guess an ultrasonic cleaner would help that.

• Agree
Reactions: Letitia
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread