Status
Not open for further replies.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
My issue is, after a soaping, I still find residual soap aroma lingering, no matter how many rinses. Guess an ultrasonic cleaner would help that.
My routine is plain hot water rinse when needed and several times a year I dawn wash then pop in the UC for a couple cycles. I used to be pretty .... about cleaning weekly but that has long since passed. My dts are the only thing I clean whether needed or not these days.

HigherStateD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2019
Phoenixville, PA, U.S. of A.
Love the look of glass drip tips, but they get dirty quickly with condensation and just end up looking nasty.
That's why I like my frosted PC tips.
IMG_20190812_184942.jpg

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I just got 3 N2S long driptips that I bought. Love them. The package came all CRUSHED like, as if Aspire Tina had jumped on it with her tiny feet for that review.

Which was NOT like THAT bad actually as I read it recently! It's so not! It was just HONEST. I was ALL over that tank like it made me pant and sweat, except for the coil changes which if anyone actually ENJOYS those, they need to speak up! I LOVE the mesh coils (I need to change mine actually..... Unsurprisingly, like, I am putting it off.)

Sheesh. She even contacted me as to "who solicited the review'" like she was gonna fire him. I was scared.

They should have sent me the driptips but I still have them, is what I am saying. LOL.

Anna

vicsch

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2019
This question might sound stupid , but which one is better which drip tip is better for flavor in your opinion
Drip tips that make:
Mouth as close as possible to coil
Or A Long restricted drip tips

Note: I often do mtl style vape but i also really like restricted direct to lung
I like the tip on the aspire nautilus mini tank its my fav ! ...I dunno what it's called but it's Grrr8 !! ... If someone wants tell me that's kool ..inquiring minds might jus' wanna know !

Reactions: stols001

vicsch

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2019
My issue is, after a soaping, I still find residual soap aroma lingering, no matter how many rinses. Guess an ultrasonic cleaner would help that.
Yes I always use Dawn dish soap & always have for dishes ect.
& Its a good soap for other uses like washing dog that has fleas, putting small pans of dawn around if u discover u might have a flea infestation on one ur rooms or more w/carpet !

evan le'garde

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013

vicsch

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2019
I don't know exactly the driptip to which you are referring but you may be able to find it on Aspire's product site. That is where I found my N2S driptips and they had other ones.

Anna
I don't know exactly the driptip to which you are referring but you may be able to find it on Aspire's product site. That is where I found my N2S driptips and they had other ones.

Anna
It's the one on the aspire nautilus mini tank... Anna hun ! ... The long-thingy-tip ...lol ... is what I call it ...cause I dunno !! lol

vicsch

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2019

Anna
I'll try to find it but it's no-biggie ..I jus' thought someone jus' might know rite off the bat ! ... I'll jus' call it the-long-thingy

This question might sound stupid , but which one is better which drip tip is better for flavor in your opinion
Drip tips that make:
Mouth as close as possible to coil
Or A Long restricted drip tips

Note: I often do mtl style vape but i also really like restricted direct to lung

I did this too.
Experiment and see what you like. You may find that longer works better on some setups and shorter on others. I even use pipe stems on some mods. I really like a bent tip and have six on the way from FT.

I got less or no spit back at all from pipe stems. even from a stubby pipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread