Drip-O-Mizers now on the site!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmyB66

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
In A Padded Cell
He sums it up. I never did get into the whole fuddling thing, just want to pour my juice in and vape which is why I am a carto freak and no, I haven't played around with any of the e-2 stuff either, really, syringes and gadgets and ugh, that one hit you take just as you fry it out....the reason I gave up on attys long ago.

Time to check the mailbox! ETA: They're heeerrre. Thanks for the little extra too, the little atty thing that is built into the drip tip. Kinda cute, I am playing with it on my little chuck, just can't get into the 3.7 vaping though this is because I've gotten lazy on the draw, kinda gotten use to effortless inhaling with the hv mod.

Dripomizer, got two, one is a ss with a more standard looking drip tip-haven't used it yet, it seems a bit like a standard drip tip. The other is a black one and the drip tip end is more like a straw so it feeds perfect, right into the filler and not down the middle. Carto does seem to run a bit cooler. Using them at 6v on my chuck and its pretty nice. I really like the straw type design of this tip, perfect for carto and they pop on/off very easy. Definitely will order a few more of this particular one in the future because the drip tip design is perfect for carto use. As long as you feed in the juice slow from the top, it is just great, kinda cool watching it (because it is somewhat translucent) feed down the sides.

Last edited:

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Thanks Mom(sam's of course)....I love your avatar BTW...I grew up with Bassets....I have a Bloodhound now(130 lbs) and they are cut from the same cloth...We had a Basset named Sunny...He was like an attack Basset...He was my best freind growing up, and would protect me against King Kong...He was fearless when it came time to protect and he weighed in around 75 lbs...You couldnt come near any of us kids, and he looked cute as Pie until you got near us...They are great Dogs...
My Bloodhound(Baby) wouldnt harm a fly...
Drew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread