Drip-O-Mizers now on the site!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

samsmom

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2010
North Carolina
Thanks Drew! Sam is 3 years old now - I need to get a newer pic of him but it's so hard to get him to pose! LOL He was a runt at birth and was tiny when we got him at 8 weeks old. He is now fat and lazy weighing in around 60 lbs.! He is such a loving boy and a moma's boy too, although he loves it in the evenings when Daddy comes home! I work at home so we keep each other company! He barks at everything and everyone and I think he could be an attack basset given certain circumstances - they are very loyal to their owners! I would love to see a pic of your bloodhound sometime! Our last name is Adams, so Sam's full name is Samuel Adams, but no relation to the beer people! :) We are just a happy Adams family! All of our kids are grown and gone, so it's just us 3! Thanks!

Thanks Mom(sam's of course)....I love your avatar BTW...I grew up with Bassets....I have a Bloodhound now(130 lbs) and they are cut from the same cloth...We had a Basset named Sunny...He was like an attack Basset...He was my best freind growing up, and would protect me against King Kong...He was fearless when it came time to protect and he weighed in around 75 lbs...You couldnt come near any of us kids, and he looked cute as Pie until you got near us...They are great Dogs...
My Bloodhound(Baby) wouldnt harm a fly...
Drew

AmyB66

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
In A Padded Cell
Sam's Mom, the key is to saturate the crap out of them when you get them. I fill, let them sit, fill again till it runs out the bottom. Give a gentle blow and wipe the connector end. After that, drip drip drip often. The minute your vapor and flavor drop off, add to it. If it is possible, I drip till I dang near flood, blow and wipe otherwise, if I can't I just add about four drops and repeat as needed. Lots of variables, I need to top off more often because I am vaping at six volts, at 3.7 you should be good to go for a long while.

Drew, I am on day three, really liking this thing. Can't tell if it is the long straw drip tip design or the carto itself but the bit cooler vape is nice and that straw drip tip design is awesome. I am thinking the metal tip one isn't going to thrill me as much, too much like a regular tip. But that straw thing.....like I posted before, for a carto/drip tip user this is the cat's ...! I am going to order more and put my other drip tips in the 'don't use' box. You hit the nail on the head with this one! I haven't been this excited about anything since I discovered 510 cartos. For those that really hate to have to fuddle with stuff, those that just want to vape, there is no better way!

ETA: The best way for 510 initial filling, leave the .... plug on, pull the tip, fill slowly, after it soaks in keep filling till it pools at the top. Gently pull off the .... plug (what a word) and this will cause the remainder of the liquid to pull down. I then add a few more drops till it is dripping out the battery end. Put your tip on, gently blow out the excess and wipe. Do the little hand spin like in your video and from there on out, just fill thru the tip unless you really toke the thing dry (not recommended if you want the sucker to last) I can get several weeks out of a carto if I never vape them dry.

Last edited:

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Hey Amy,
This is a great little post...I left the but plug in once and vaped right away and realised it sorta left it a little dry, but I will try it this way also...I dont even take the straw type tips off to fill because it dosent seem to make much difference, but I geuss I will have to try it...I also prefer these tips for when Im using an auto batt....It's nice and light and can hang out of your mouth like an anolog...
Im glad your enjoying them and thanks for taking time yo post this...
Drew

AmyB66

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
In A Padded Cell
You can order the five pack of blank cartos. Soft rubber tops, just pop them off and use your tip. Unless you mix them up with juice, they usually last at least a week. I stretch mine out to about two weeks. PS, little finger nail decals work great if you use different cartos for different flavors.

Ugh, I killed the debit card paying bills but I definitely am going to order some more next week. I think since I have adapters I'll order a 901 style too.

AmyB66

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
In A Padded Cell
Dangit and bleck,Drew, did I figure this out correct? The stainless ones run much hotter right? Just filled one up and fried it in three hits. I just put two and two together since this isn't my first fry out but the ones I've fried have been SS, thankfully I still have a black stash. Sb, I vape at 6 on a regular chuck, you'll be A okay on your little one, when you order there is a drop down box and you select the stainless ones.

AmyB66

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
In A Padded Cell
I purchased 10 of those pretty SS babies plus 3 of the twisted drip tips I've been fussing over for eons now and can't wait til they get here so I can stuff my stocking with glee. :)

I had the same order come with along with the dripomizers, just loaded up one and all is fantastic. Got some menthol going since I need to go out in this Illinois blizzard in a few minutes.

Uma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2010
Calif
I had the same order come with along with the dripomizers, just loaded up one and all is fantastic. Got some menthol going since I need to go out in this Illinois blizzard in a few minutes.

Good to hear the trail has been blazed and all is well. Can't wait to try mine... maybe I'll stuff 8 into the stocking and not the whole 10 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread