Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle&Ann

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2013
Van Buren, Arkansas
Greetings from Kyle&Ann!

I first want to thank all the members of this forum for all of your help in the past month. We have asked a bunch of questions and have received a ton of help and great information. We have accumulated a lot of "gear" already and have already made some great DIY juice thanks to all of the help we have received on this forum. Thanks so much! Now, to our next questions...

We have decided that the best way to check out our new juices without filling a new clearomizer is to utilize a drip tip. We may be wrong in our thinking and that is the reason for this post.

I have been searching YouTube and the web for information before I posted and have not been satisfied with any information I have found. Can someone answer these questions...

1. When using a drip tip on a clearomizer, do you put juice in the tank? If so, what is the point of having a drip tip?

2. When using a drip trip, does this provide better flavor and more vapor?

3. Is it a bad assumption that using a drip tip is a good way to try new juices without filling up a new clearomizer tank?

4. What are the pros & cons of using a drip tip?

As always...many thanks in advance to any replies!

Kyle&Ann

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Best way to sample juices is to use an atomizer. They're easy to clean if the juice is yucky. Drip 2-3 drops and vape.
With a 510 atomizer you can use a 510 drip tip.
With the 306 atomizer below you need a 306 drip tip.

4. What are the pros & cons of using a drip tip?
It helps prevent "spurting juice" into the mouth. Also when cartos get hot there's a chance of burnt lips. Drip Tip helps avoid getting burnt lips as it isolates the metal carto from the lips.

Edit:
Atomizer/ Atty- an element in a metal tube with no filler/ stuffing on to/ into which 3-4 drops of juice is dripped- usually used for testing new juices because Attys are easy to clean. There are some diehard Atty users because it’s the best vape possible but very time consuming.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread