Drip Tip, Should I get one with a Wide Bore??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    I just pulled one drip tip off mine. The hole from the tank to the driptip is pretty small, I don't think you could even FIT a wide bore in there. The plastic and metal tips are similar, except the metal one is a bit swooshy.

If you wish to potentially destroy your tank you could like, widen that hole and put a wide bore tip. This still does not solve the airflow problem.

My favorite coils in that tank are the 1.8 In my humble opinion, even airflow wide open, something about those monster coils or SOMETHING makes it impossible to get enough airflow for the wattage needed for a lower ohm tank. To be fair, I have not tried the plexus coils. I did just like, order a "sub0hm" zenith and I have no clue if the design is different but it didn't seem different and came with a 0.5 and a 1.8 coil. It was on sale and I was like, "Well, even if I hate the coil, I will have me another zenith" type deal.

If you like your zenith at all. just keep it for MTL times. I really think you should get something much more sub0hm to play with.

Anna

Thanks Anna,
    The plexus coils do improve the flavour compared to other coils I think, but I've only tried about 5 different manufacturers ones.
    I've got good taste buds though!

Reactions: stols001

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Drip tips are still shamelessly underrated, aren't they?
    The width, length and shape of the center channel can change the vaping experience quite a lot.

I was going to chuck a couple of different ones on the Zenith and see, can't hurt ???
    I'm going to give a sub-ohm tank a go and see if that's more my thing

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread